Rate the USERNAME above you. You know you wanna.

Have fun with some forum games!
This topic is 13 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: Rate the USERNAME above you. You know you wanna.

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

9,000/10

because its death and blue... the blue death, the next plague!! D= death by smurfs!!!
Image Image
Noob Fretter
demoj

Postby demoj » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 pm

death by smurfs lol!!!

10/10 for brutal name
Fretting Achievements
9th Place/9 - 2010 March Competition
15th Place/20 - 2010 April Competition
13th Place/15 - 2010 May Competition
14th Place/15 - 2010 June Competition
19th Place/20 - 2010 July Competition
17th Place/20 - 2010 August Competition
15th Place/15 - 2010 September Competition
| Demoj's Request List (Over 250 Songs That Needs Fretting)
| Demoj's Achievement List *SEE HOW U RANK*
| Demoj's List Of Completed Songs (37 Songs)
| Demoj's Low Quality Hero (43/69 Songs Completed)
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

10/10 Um.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 pm

I hate, HATE slash. 0/10 inb4itsnotaslashreferencepostfromslashfan. really. you're just a fan of the word slash. uhuh. k then.
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Yes I am a fan of the word slash.

My Song Thread
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 pm

You could at least rate my username >___>

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 pm

DOOMTRON IS EPIC 10/10
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 pm

:D

6.5/10

ImageImage

What is Kermit4Prez?

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm

6.5??

SIX

POINT

FIVEEEEEEE?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

for that, I will give you a 9.9999999999969/10
Image Image
Image Image

Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:52 am

Slashfan has lower karma than you at the moment, so I'll bump it up to a 7 :wink:

ImageImage

What is Kermit4Prez?

R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 am

DOOMTRON
10/10
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 am

10/10
Image Image
Image Image

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 am

Is this a race to see who can get the lowest karma?

9/10

My Song Thread

Return to “Forum Games”