Help converting Phase Shift song to Rock Band 3 Con file

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
leverpastejen

Help converting Phase Shift song to Rock Band 3 Con file

Postby leverpastejen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if some kind soul out there could help me convert this phase shift version of Suspicious minds by Elvis Presley to a Rock Band Con file? :biggrin:

Files are found here: https://mega.nz/#!kRx2gTpA!lxu9jbJ2IUpA ... PFXBq_Y8so

I've tried converting it myself in reaper, I've read instructions from the C3 forums and watched youtube clips for help but I couldn't get it to work :crying:

So some help would've been greatly appreciated :wink:
Last edited by raynebc on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed URL
djent schmjent
missingno42128fof

Re: Help converting Phase Shift song to Rock Band 3 Con file

Postby missingno42128fof » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Just curious, but where did you find this? Is there a stash of RB4 --> Phase Shift songs I am unaware of? Thanks.
My Song Thread!
# of tunes - 11
leverpastejen

Postby leverpastejen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:10 pm

This was the one song from rb4 that I really wanted in my rock band 3 collection, I do own Rock Band 4 for my PS4 but I feel that having all songs and customs together in rock band 3 is way more convenient. So I thought to myself that maybe someone out there had made a custom of this song so I started to google it and that's how I came across this phase shift version. So unfortunately I don't know if there's a stash of rb4 --> phase shift songs out there, but if you find a site like that please let me know :D
djent schmjent
missingno42128fof

Postby missingno42128fof » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 pm

leverpastejen wrote:This was the one song from rb4 that I really wanted in my rock band 3 collection, I do own Rock Band 4 for my PS4 but I feel that having all songs and customs together in rock band 3 is way more convenient. So I thought to myself that maybe someone out there had made a custom of this song so I started to google it and that's how I came across this phase shift version. So unfortunately I don't know if there's a stash of rb4 --> phase shift songs out there, but if you find a site like that please let me know :D

Ah. Thanks
My Song Thread!
# of tunes - 11
TomFan

Postby TomFan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Use Onyx Music Game Toolkit
brand

Postby brand » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:05 pm

TomFan wrote:Use Onyx Music Game Toolkit

i didn't know about onyx. it actually runs on mac which is awesome, but i was wondering if i can tweak the Ogg quality settings because it seems to make more compressed files than c3contools.

Return to “Other Music Games”