RB / GH Clone to support all peripheral types

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
PYROTEKNIK

Re: RB / GH Clone to support all peripheral types

Postby PYROTEKNIK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:42 am

iamclone119 wrote:may i suggest adding dj hero turn tables to the list to add love to be able to chart my own songs to dj

i keep forgetting about that. Yeah. confirmed.
PYROTEKNIK

Postby PYROTEKNIK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm

raynebc wrote:What would a DJ hero feature involve that is unique from traditional 5 button guitar mode?

Probably something similar or identical to what DJ hero offers. The clone is pretty easy to design new gameplay for at this time.
Thunder Dragon
NejiHyuga900

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:36 am

Would reversed extended sustains (high long notes with lower notes within the high long note(s)) that were playable in Guitar Hero Live be supported? So far, the only GH/RB clone that managed to do this is Clone Hero.
My Phase Shift custom songs (also work with Clone Hero and to a limited extent, FoFiX): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/er22i5q5yleg6

"I am a thunder dragon! Hear me breathe lightning and roar thunder!"
PYROTEKNIK

Postby PYROTEKNIK » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:42 am

the way they're being implemented, any extended sustain is automatically set to be ignored from button consideration for notes that occur inside them. short answer is yes.
edimshuffling

Postby edimshuffling » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:39 pm

I was wondering if you would consider implementing MIDI input from an electronic drum kit as I'd love to be able to play pro drums but don't have a Rock Band kit for it.
wee little kid
m1999

Postby m1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:51 pm

^P h a s e S h i f t
me00lmeals

Postby me00lmeals » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:10 am

Hi there! This looks really really nice!
At first when I read the thread title I was expecting something not that great since it's usually lazy projects, but there's a lot of great effort I'm seeing in this!

I was wondering if you're designing the parts of the game with 3D models?
If so I'd like to help out if I can with those since I'm pretty passionate of making them.

Also will this have any venue features or things in the background during gameplay? One of my current personal projects has been expanding Green Day: Rock Band by modding it to have more songs, but a large part of it has been remodeling venues and animating the avatars in the background since otherwise it makes the added songs not feel like a part of the game. And it's been quite a pain inserting them with all the layers of encrypted files so being able to place them in a clone game like this would be MUCH easier and less time consuming.
I'm not sure what your plans for the background are though.

Anyways, amazing work!
METALMEALS, Love Your Soup!

Return to “Other Music Games”