[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Santana-Kun

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby Santana-Kun » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:43 am

Van Halen's Ain't Talking Bout Love still doesn't work for me, crashes in the loading.
When I started a set with all the Rolling Stones songs it crashed too, I believe it was "I'm Free" the first song, but got to check.
mrmundy

Postby mrmundy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 am

actualy i have the 1st ver. of ai1 mod and until this moment i didn't know that you've been updating this mod, its extremely awesome man, thanks for all, and if you can add the double and triple hopo system of gh5 this mod would be perfect, you and all the contributors of this mod are awesome.
Last edited by mrmundy on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi there guys again, i uploaded some videos comparing the WT era animations vs GH+ Era animations, if you want to see
Our Truth Animation Comparison (GH:WT vs GH:5+)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVZ-yfzx0I

Electro Rock Animation Comparison (GH:WT vs GH:5+)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbHSxEErbqE

Mother of Mercy Animation Comparison (GH:M vs GH:5+)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGMc6rRRD3U

Play with me Animation Comparison (GH:SH vs GH:5+)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-zKqHEeHxs

And man, after playing a good time GH5-WoR, i really want to make a character xD, someone knows if i override 1.2.1 with 1.2.0, it will work again?
EDIT: indeed it works, i think i will play with 1.2.0 some time, the really sad thing is RIP the new lights, they look amazing but i want to use a custom character :(
Last edited by panchovix on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sunny1979

Postby Sunny1979 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:46 am

First of all: THANK YOU for this mod :-) Tremendous work :-)
But game isn't running stable :-(
I already have problems with running the original game, it takes a long time to install. When it finally is installed, it takes a long time to load.
When I start the game, I get an error after a couple seconds, after skipping the first screens and refusing the option to sign in online.
It works a bit better after adding the 1.2 and 1.2.1 mod, I can play the mod-songs, but it still crashes at times. And I can't play the regular tour,
when I want to start the first stage, Bon Jovi, it crashes again.
I already reinstalled it a couple of times, and tried to run it on different compatibility modes, after that I can play the mod-songs. But it still
crashes when starting the first stage of the tour...

So, I installed the original game, then copied the 1.2 DATA into the DATA-folder and then copied the 1.2.1 DATA.

My system is: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7 7820, 16 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1080.

"Funny" thing is that GH3 is running without problems, couldn't use the guitar at first, but after installing the patch, it is working now.

Maybe someone on here knows a solution? Is there a patch somewhere? I already searched for it, but didn't find one...

Greetings from Germany,
Sunny
Last edited by Sunny1979 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Sunny1979 wrote:First of all: THANK YOU for this mod :-) Tremendous work :-)
But game isn't running stable :-(
I already have problems with running the original game, it takes a long time to install. When it finally is installed, it takes a long time to load.
When I start the game, I get an error after a couple seconds, after skipping the first screens and refusing the option to sign in online.
It works a bit better after adding the 1.2 and 1.2.1 mod, I can play the mod-songs, but it still crashes at times. And I can't play the regular tour,
when I want to start the first stage, Bon Jovi, it crashes again.
I already reinstalled it a couple of times, and tried to run it on different compatibility modes, after that I can play the mod-songs. But it still
crashes when starting the first stage of the tour...

So, I installed the original game, then copied the 1.2 DATA into the DATA-folder and then copied the 1.2.1 DATA.

My system is: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7 7820, 16 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1080.

"Funny" thing is that GH3 is running without problems, couldn't use the guitar at first, but after installing the patch, it is working now.

Maybe someone on here knows a solution? Is there a patch somewhere? I already searched for it, but didn't find one...

Greetings from Germany,
Sunny

I think that is a problem related to the installation itself, maybe some missing files, because even me using the ALL in One mod, i never got a crash (well except creating a character)
IF it is a original disk, try to clean it as possible
if not, get the iso from another side
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:39 pm

At the end, then new animations works replacing only the files on DATA folder, without moving the PAK folder

So i have a custom character working, and Song2 animations working too for example :B
EDIT: but main i miss SO MUCH the lights from the 1.2.1, and these are on the file that breaks custom characters :(
Last edited by panchovix on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny1979

Postby Sunny1979 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:27 am

panchovix wrote:I think that is a problem related to the installation itself, maybe some missing files, because even me using the ALL in One mod, i never got a crash (well except creating a character)
IF it is a original disk, try to clean it as possible
if not, get the iso from another side

Thanks for the reply.
It is an original disk, bought it as a bundle together with the guitar. Going to see if there is any dirt or scratches on it and reinstall it again.
seikibr

Postby seikibr » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm having a problem. after aplying both patches, 1.2 and 1.2.1, Career and Quick Play works fine, but when I try to play any other mode, e.g. RB-RB2, it opens song menu but suddenly closes and shows me a message saying "Downloadable content changed" and moves me back to the main menu. Any clues of what's going on?
I would really love to play all of the songs, not only GHWT songs...
Hornetguy97

Postby Hornetguy97 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Santana-Kun wrote:Van Halen's Ain't Talking Bout Love still doesn't work for me, crashes in the loading.
When I started a set with all the Rolling Stones songs it crashed too, I believe it was "I'm Free" the first song, but got to check.

Doesnt work for me either:(, also the two guitar battles dont have sound along with a couple other songs.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:03 pm

seikibr wrote:I'm having a problem. after aplying both patches, 1.2 and 1.2.1, Career and Quick Play works fine, but when I try to play any other mode, e.g. RB-RB2, it opens song menu but suddenly closes and shows me a message saying "Downloadable content changed" and moves me back to the main menu. Any clues of what's going on?
I would really love to play all of the songs, not only GHWT songs...

I think it is a problem with moving the files, or it is bad downloaded
I made a video time ago showing how to install, enable subs and skip to the 2.0 part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFEv3b8ctww
(03:27)

Hornetguy97 wrote:
Santana-Kun wrote:Van Halen's Ain't Talking Bout Love still doesn't work for me, crashes in the loading.

Doesnt work for me either:(, also the two guitar battles dont have sound along with a couple other songs.

I can confirm the crash with Ain't Talking Bout Love, at least in 2.0 - 1.2.0
I'm Free works
I have to advance a little to see the guitar battle D:
Last edited by panchovix on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlvaroUrtubia

Postby AlvaroUrtubia » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:13 am

If you want to play with your saved progress and your created characters before installing the mod, do not install v1.2.1, stay with v1.2.0.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:47 pm

AlvaroUrtubia wrote:If you want to play with your saved progress and your created characters before installing the mod, do not install v1.2.1, stay with v1.2.0.

yeah the sad things you lose the SH,M and VH lights (which are amazing, really amazing, stock WT looks meh compared to that) and RB songs

I only want these lights and custom characters but idk how xD
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Would it work to have an external program put all the songs in some sort of arbitrary array, and then build the song list from said array at the start of the game?
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:48 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Would it work to have an external program put all the songs in some sort of arbitrary array, and then build the song list from said array at the start of the game?

I'm studying informatics and everything but i have just 2 years here so i just know maths and a little about programming, if i knew how to do that in GH:WT i would do it xDD (still 4 years to go)
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:30 pm

it is fixed! in the next version it will come ready.

Return to “Other Music Games”