[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
MoonMan

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby MoonMan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:13 pm

panchovix wrote:
MoonMan wrote:I forgot to ask: why didn't you guys use a more recent guitar hero Like 5 or 6 for this kind of project? And also if it's possible it would cool if we could do the same instrument at once like 2 guitars and 2 drums. I honestly wouldn't care if the background characters don't sync up to what's really being played but just having the feature would be a nice touch

No guitar hero 5 or 6 for PC? that's the main reason to use the songs from these games

Ah that makes sense
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Rusiak wrote:
panchovix wrote:
Rusiak wrote:you run the game as admin?

I do not, if i open the game as admin, it does not even open lol

u see i have same issue when i install your files without running it as admin as same as if im running it as admin

Sorry man i don't know what is happening on your side, it is just weird

For now wait for a next release, maybe RankGH put an optional file with custom characters
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:02 am

panchovix wrote:
Rusiak wrote:
panchovix wrote:I do not, if i open the game as admin, it does not even open lol

u see i have same issue when i install your files without running it as admin as same as if im running it as admin

Sorry man i don't know what is happening on your side, it is just weird

For now wait for a next release, maybe RankGH put an optional file with custom characters

ok i say my final word can u send me qbpak.xen maybe it will help because qb is using three files instead of 2. Ill be very happy if ud do that
Last edited by Rusiak on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:19 am

OK it is working now u know what the game must be installed on the same disk that system in other case it will not work but thats for me u can include this info in your next message to RankGH :P
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:25 am

Rusiak wrote:OK it is working now u know what the game must be installed on the same disk that system in other case it will not work but thats for me u can include this info in your next message to RankGH :P

Hey at least finally you made it work, yeah i had no problems since i have the game installed on the system disk
Sunny1979

Postby Sunny1979 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 am

Game finally works :-D
After reinstalling it a couple of times from disk, I downloaded it together with the no-disk-crack.
But that didn't work either... I was a bit frustrated and let it sit for a couple days. Then I checked which
DirectX version was installed, there I noticed that the laptop was running with onboard graphic and not
the Geforce. So I switched to the Geforce and it finally worked :-) But I have no idea why it didn't work
with the onboard...
For now I only added the 1.2.0 mod, so I can play with my Rockstar.

I noticed that when playing the career and picking the free stage where you can play up to 6 individually
picked songs that it is only showing either the regular World Tour songs or the songs from the 'setlist' you
can pick from the main menu, meaning it's either the songs for 'WT & GH5 DLC', 'GH5, WoR & RB' etc and
not all the available songs. Is there a way that one can choose from all the available songs on that free
stage? Will that be possible with a next update?
And the setlist for RB & RB2 is, save for a couple other songs, only showing 'Hier kommt Alex from Die
Toten Hosen'. Or is that because I didn't add the 1.2.1 mod?

Greetings
Sunny
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 am

Sunny1979 wrote:Game finally works :-D
After reinstalling it a couple of times from disk, I downloaded it together with the no-disk-crack.
But that didn't work either... I was a bit frustrated and let it sit for a couple days. Then I checked which
DirectX version was installed, there I noticed that the laptop was running with onboard graphic and not
the Geforce. So I switched to the Geforce and it finally worked :-) But I have no idea why it didn't work
with the onboard...

I noticed that when playing the career and picking the free stage where you can play up to 6 individually
picked songs that it is only showing either the regular World Tour songs or the songs from the 'setlist' you
can pick from the main menu, meaning it's either the songs for 'WT & GH5 DLC', 'GH5, WoR & RB' etc and
not all the available songs. Is there a way that one can choose from all the available songs on that free
And the setlist for RB & RB2 is, save for a couple other songs, only showing 'Hier kommt Alex from Die

Greetings
Sunny

You mean for example in the custom stage (when you can select Character and Gig)? in the main menu enter any "DLC" or game that you want to play there, just enter into the songs and then go back to Carrer->Custom Gig and the songs of that "DLC" or game will be there
in 1.2.0 there is no RB Songs, if you want you can use my files to play Custom characters in 1.2.1, but again without RB songs (RB songs break custom characters)
AlvaroUrtubia

Postby AlvaroUrtubia » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Any way to delete songs from the directory without crashing or ruining the mod? There are many repeated songs and there are some of them that I don't like.
Last edited by AlvaroUrtubia on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Why does having Rock Band songs break custom characters? That still confuses me.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:27 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Why does having Rock Band songs break custom characters? That still confuses me.

RankGH said me that in short words, now the actual actual reason we don't know, but he knows that disabling RB songs, the custom characters works

Now i don't know for example if removing an specific song in the array, for X amount of times would get rid of the error
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 am

panchovix wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Why does having Rock Band songs break custom characters? That still confuses me.

RankGH said me that in short words, now the actual actual reason we don't know, but he knows that disabling RB songs, the custom characters works

Now i don't know for example if removing an specific song in the array, for X amount of times would get rid of the error

It must be overlapping data addresses. It has to be.

What if the custom characters functions, and all related data were rewritten to a different address?
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
panchovix wrote:

What if the custom characters functions, and all related data were rewritten to a different address?

That would probably work, sadly i don't know how to do that, maybe RankGH knows how to
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:55 pm

with the onboard...

Greetings
Sunny

at the moment I can not add an option like that, but there is a way to play in the different setlists from the race mode, first from the menu you enter the setlist you want to play after you are inside, return to career mode and you can play with that setlist
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 pm

RankGH159 wrote:
with the onboard...

Greetings
Sunny

at the moment I can not add an option like that, but there is a way to play in the different setlists from the race mode, first from the menu you enter the setlist you want to play after you are inside, return to career mode and you can play with that setlist. and about the songs repeated in Rock Band, the last update fixes this problem.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:11 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
panchovix wrote:

Not Precisely the Rock Band songs that create this problem, but the excess of songs that are found in the game, cause this problem, and when removing songs this is fixed, in the case of panchovix I had them remove the rock band songs and that are the last ones that are added in the mod in the files, but for example we removed any song from the mod the character creator works again, that's why in the last version the character creator was allowed since I disabled the songs of the Rock Band to see how this was given, and to take these songs some songs are repeated excessively, but this is to fill in the gaps that are left to erase those songs from the mod, this does not affect anything in the creator of characters is as a special measure of game to fill in those missing spaces.

Return to “Other Music Games”