[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:27 pm

WagnerRM wrote:This mod is AWESOME!!!!!!

But I'm really missing the GH3 songs; you have any idea when those will be available?

I don't believe those songs will be included at all.

This mod focuses on correct animations; the animations in the games before World Tour were not designed for full band games and thus would likely require the animations built from the ground up, which is beyond the scope of this mod.

Though, I'm sure there would likely be someone out there willing to try.... >.>

Edit: Some of the songs in GHIII do crossover into other games/DLC packs, so mayhaps the animations from those could be used for their respective GHIII songs, but even still, that would be beyond the scope of this mod.
Last edited by sweetladyamy on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
Hornetguy97

Postby Hornetguy97 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:41 pm

I get really quick lag spikes. Prior to this mod with vanilla songs. Usually happens when background changes. Its annoying? Turned v-sync off. Any other ideas? It doesnt spike when trainin

Also, the vocals come in earlier than the scroll
Bar. Never done them til today, is this normal?
Last edited by Hornetguy97 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bornaso12

Postby Bornaso12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Hey!!! any chance that we will get 1901 or thats what you get (gh wor version) in the mod with animations? c:
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Bornaso12 wrote:Hey!!! any chance that we will get 1901 or thats what you get (gh wor version) in the mod with animations? c:

Being worked on, likely the last to be updated.

panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:45 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
Bornaso12 wrote:Hey!!! any chance that we will get 1901 or thats what you get (gh wor version) in the mod with animations? c:

Yeah i feel the same, i wish with all my hearth the WoR animations, but i think those will be the harder ones

My wish are to play Bat country/Wish with WoR animations, and a way to create a character :( but i'm happy with all this advance anyways :B
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm

panchovix wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

Yeah i feel the same, i wish with all my hearth the WoR animations, but i think those will be the harder ones

My wish are to play Bat country/Wish with WoR animations, and a way to create a character :( but i'm happy with all this advance anyways :B

will be very difficult, apart from that I will have to replace the animations that are not by default in the world tour, and create from scratch the cameras since the files do not give you the coordinates of the cameras.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:57 pm

RankGH159 wrote:
panchovix wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

will be very difficult, apart from that I will have to replace the animations that are not by default in the world tour, and create from scratch the cameras since the files do not give you the coordinates of the cameras.

But I could advance some song of the GH6 not to leave them with the desire, you tell me if they want and what song could be.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 pm

RankGH159 wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:
panchovix wrote:Yeah i feel the same, i wish with all my hearth the WoR animations, but i think those will be the harder ones

But I could advance some song of the GH6 not to leave them with the desire, you tell me if they want and what song could be.

Really? that could be amazing
Personally Bohemian Rapsody, Bat Country and Wish are my favorites, but the ones i like are besides that, I know what I am, Lasso, Love Gun, those 6 mostly

And yeah i was wondering how could you do it, since, for example, Smash hits-GHWT-Metallica all share the same animation, but on GH5 they released a new motor so, GH5, BH and GH6 have different kind of animations, it is pretty noticeable when someone, for example, plays the song "Play with Me" on the WT motor or the WoR Motor

Anyways, sorry for this question, but when we can expect an update? not this animations but anything from before, if you want to answer nice, if not, nice too! i'm not pressing anyone just want to know (even if is tomorrow or next year)

And well, after all that, Muchas Gracias compañero! tu sabes cuanto aprecio tu trabajo, es algo que en verdad no se puede explicar, de corazón muchas gracias
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:05 pm

panchovix wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:

Personally Bohemian Rapsody, Bat Country and Wish are my favorites, but the ones i like are besides that, I know what I am, Lasso, Love Gun, those 6 mostly

And yeah i was wondering how could you do it, since, for example, Smash hits-GHWT-Metallica all share the same animation, but on GH5 they released a new motor so, GH5, BH and GH6 have different kind of animations, it is pretty noticeable when someone, for example, plays the song "Play with Me" on the WT motor or the WoR Motor

Anyways, sorry for this question, but when we can expect an update? not this animations but anything from before, if you want to answer nice, if not, nice too! i'm not pressing anyone just want to know (even if is tomorrow or next year)

And well, after all that, Muchas Gracias compañero! tu sabes cuanto aprecio tu trabajo, es algo que en verdad no se puede explicar, de corazón muchas gracias

I will see which of those I could take less time to create, on play with me and the other exports for the gh6 as the GH World Tour, Metallica, Smash Hits actually remove the animations and only leave the generals and leave those of the vocals and nothing else, I do not want to do that with all the songs, but add the animations that are really found in these songs,
and thanks for the support! and about the next update I'm creating the following songs that will be in the pack and release the version next to these I will not say if I launch soon because I still have a lot of work.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 am

RankGH159 wrote:
panchovix wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:

I will see which of those I could take less time to create, on play with me and the other exports for the gh6 as the GH World Tour, Metallica, Smash Hits actually remove the animations and only leave the generals and leave those of the vocals and nothing else, I do not want to do that with all the songs, but add the animations that are really found in these songs,
and thanks for the support! and about the next update I'm creating the following songs that will be in the pack and release the version next to these I will not say if I launch soon because I still have a lot of work.

Really thanks, just one question, i want record a video with full band but bots (me in mic, the rest on bots), but how i can activate them? i can't using QuenBee since the .pak size is more than the expected
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:35 am

@RankGH159 i mean i get this error https://imgur.com/a/agniG :(
NinjaAssassin

Postby NinjaAssassin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 am

In the RB / RB2 playlist you can find this bug : "Welcome to the Neighborhood" by "Libyans" is listed 6 times:

Last edited by NinjaAssassin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
rikimaruaxu

Postby rikimaruaxu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm

I have a set of rock band drums to use with this mod. Is it compatible? Or am I sol when it comes to pc GH in general.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 pm

rikimaruaxu wrote:I have a set of rock band drums to use with this mod. Is it compatible? Or am I sol when it comes to pc GH in general.

I believe your RB drum kit will work just fine, as long as it can be detected by your PC...

You'll just have the four notes instead of five, like on the consoles...

RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:41 am

NinjaAssassin wrote:In the RB / RB2 playlist you can find this bug : "Welcome to the Neighborhood" by "Libyans" is listed 6 times:

is because in this version I removed the songs that were previously configured as Rock Band in the original All in One and now they are configured as Guitar Hero, happens because of the absence of being songs these are repeated to cover those spaces, in the next version I will fix it.

Return to “Other Music Games”