[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun May 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Well, I guess I can use DuckDuckGo for the search on what IS 'fast cloud'.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Mon May 25, 2020 8:52 am

MEGA gives a 35gb bonus for 30 days,and if you use it before it expires,they let you to keep the file.

Even tho I don't play ghwt,I'm still going to download it,just in case.
Last edited by ONAONEMEU on Mon May 25, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
donydark

Postby donydark » Wed May 27, 2020 10:14 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Well, I guess I can use DuckDuckGo for the search on what IS 'fast cloud'.

Sorry amy,

I'm not a native english speaker maybe I tried to write something and it turned out in something completely different.

When I said "fast cloud server" I was trying to say services that host large files in virtual drives, like google drive, mediafire, onedrive, Megaco.nz, etc.
I'm not sure but probably what I wrote in the other post was grammatically incorrect. :blink:
donydark

Postby donydark » Wed May 27, 2020 10:22 am

ONAONEMEU wrote:MEGA gives a 35gb bonus for 30 days,and if you use it before it expires,they let you to keep the file.

Yes, i know that one, my conrade, unfortunately I have used this bonus a long time ago in all my Mega accounts. If you know how to receive this bonus again, or have a spare account, you cand lend me so I can host the .iso file.
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

donydark wrote:
ONAONEMEU wrote:MEGA gives a 35gb bonus for 30 days,and if you use it before it expires,they let you to keep the file.

Yes, i know that one, my conrade, unfortunately I have used this bonus a long time ago in all my Mega accounts. If you know how to receive this bonus again, or have a spare account, you cand lend me so I can host the .iso file.

I think MEGA still gives the 35gb bonus for new accounts,you can create a throaway account and post it there.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 pm

Also kind of off-topic,but does anyone know how to change controls for keyboard in GHWT? Last time I tried,it had a text file with controls inputs(?),but changing that had no effect and by default,keyboard controls were inverted.
Heisen

Postby Heisen » Thu May 28, 2020 12:48 pm

donydark wrote:

Hey Buddy, I think it would be really great if we could save this mod for future generations (and us when we get old). I can share with you my company's OneDrive account. I know you said its ****, but I guess we have no other alternative. So what do you say?
Last edited by Heisen on Thu May 28, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donydark

Postby donydark » Fri May 29, 2020 1:32 pm

Heisen wrote:
donydark wrote:

Hey Buddy, I think it would be really great if we could save this mod for future generations (and us when we get old). I can share with you my company's OneDrive account. I know you said its ****, but I guess we have no other alternative. So what do you say?

ONAONEMEU wrote:
donydark wrote:

I think MEGA still gives the 35gb bonus for new accounts,you can create a throaway account and post it there.

Thanks Heisen and ONAONEMEU for your suggestions, this weekend I'll again the mega server suggestion (but unfortunately they have my ip, and I don't use VPN nor want to try)
and if it fails I would gladly accept your offer, Heisen.
If any method works we will have at least one source to download.

ONAONEMEU I look to your tag. Do you understand portuguese language?
If yes...

Você tem algumas destas músicas brasileiras, ou talvez músicas portuguesas em versão de arquivo CON, para que possa ser usado no Rock Band 3 do Xbox360? Ou só tem versões de PS e FOF?
donydark

Postby donydark » Fri May 29, 2020 1:35 pm

ONAONEMEU wrote:Also kind of off-topic,but does anyone know how to change controls for keyboard in GHWT? Last time I tried,it had a text file with controls inputs(?),but changing that had no effect and by default,keyboard controls were inverted.

Maybe I have this text file in my backups, I could check it this weekend but it will take some time.
Heisen

Postby Heisen » Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 pm

donydark wrote:
ONAONEMEU wrote:Also kind of off-topic,but does anyone know how to change controls for keyboard in GHWT? Last time I tried,it had a text file with controls inputs(?),but changing that had no effect and by default,keyboard controls were inverted.

Maybe I have this text file in my backups, I could check it this weekend but it will take some time.

I have sent you a PM with my login and password.
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Fri May 29, 2020 4:56 pm

donydark wrote:Você tem algumas destas músicas brasileiras, ou talvez músicas portuguesas em versão de arquivo CON, para que possa ser usado no Rock Band 3 do Xbox360? Ou só tem versões de PS e FOF?

Nem pra Phase Shift eu faço mais,só Clone Hero. Mas uns anos atrás o diogoblader e o beard fizeram versão rb3 de algumas charts que eu fiz.
Já tentei seguir aquele tutorial do C3,mas sem jeito. Não vale a dor de cabeça sendo que nem tem como eu testar.
donydark

Postby donydark » Sat May 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Here's mine, ONAONEMEU, hope it helps, If my memory is right I have configured it like PS2 era GH.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GXgQ2jY9PqLJ0eYdV-rbIMFeQtWMmHst/view?usp=sharing
donydark

Postby donydark » Sat May 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Heisen wrote:
donydark wrote:

I have sent you a PM with my login and password.

Thanks, Heisen.
I finished uploading the file yesterday night. Hope you share with all these people soon. :thumbup:
Heisen

Postby Heisen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:25 am

Thanks to courtesy of the user Donydark, I hereby can share with you the latest version of the mod.
GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

EDIT: You need 7zip to unpack the files.
Last edited by Heisen on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.