[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
RankGH159

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby RankGH159 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Sunny1979 wrote:First of all: THANK YOU for this mod :-) Tremendous work :-)
But game isn't running stable :-(
I already have problems with running the original game, it takes a long time to install. When it finally is installed, it takes a long time to load.
When I start the game, I get an error after a couple seconds, after skipping the first screens and refusing the option to sign in online.
It works a bit better after adding the 1.2 and 1.2.1 mod, I can play the mod-songs, but it still crashes at times. And I can't play the regular tour,
when I want to start the first stage, Bon Jovi, it crashes again.
I already reinstalled it a couple of times, and tried to run it on different compatibility modes, after that I can play the mod-songs. But it still
crashes when starting the first stage of the tour...

So, I installed the original game, then copied the 1.2 DATA into the DATA-folder and then copied the 1.2.1 DATA.

My system is: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7 7820, 16 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1080.

"Funny" thing is that GH3 is running without problems, couldn't use the guitar at first, but after installing the patch, it is working now.

Maybe someone on here knows a solution? Is there a patch somewhere? I already searched for it, but didn't find one...

Greetings from Germany,
Sunny

if that happens, I recommend you completely erase the GHWT, install it in English just in case, or maybe your save of the game is causing problems
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Well so i spoke personally with RankGH159 and thanks to him i made to work 1.2.1 with custom characters!

now, before anything, Custom Characters =! Rock band Songs

Yes, as you read it, if you want to play with Custom characters, the only way to do that is disabling RB songs, because with really much much songs, the game crash with the characters
And anyways, it is impossible to do the RB animations

So now i'm HAPPY AF, New lights + Custom characters? this is amazing
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Here i made showing 2 custom characters, and playing a custom song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb03R8JSTlA

The drums are a bot, but the BOT CAN FAIL, i said WTF when that happened
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:17 pm

panchovix wrote:Here i made showing 2 custom characters, and playing a custom song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb03R8JSTlA

The drums are a bot, but the BOT CAN FAIL, i said WTF when that happened

FPS drop, that's what happened.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
nonozone

Postby nonozone » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:40 am

I loved the original All in One mod,
And I would love to upgrade to this one.
My only concern is if the game will remember all my scores for the songs I already played in the All In One 1.0 mod after I install the 2.0 Remastered mod.
Or will I lose all my progress so far, and begin with a clean slate.
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:49 pm

RankGH159 How the work about character customization goes ? I'm hoping that they going well :thumbup: beside of that this mod of yours is masterpiece on its own thanks god for guys like you :tongue:
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:40 pm

nonozone wrote:I loved the original All in One mod,
My only concern is if the game will remember all my scores for the songs I already played in the All In One 1.0 mod after I install the 2.0 Remastered mod.

You would have just to try, backup your save and install the mod, i assume you have 1.0 out there in any case
Rusiak wrote:RankGH159 How the work about character customization goes ? I'm hoping that they going well :thumbup: beside of that this mod of yours is masterpiece on its own thanks god for guys like you :tongue:

As i posted above in a video, the characters works but, without RB songs (the game crashes at character creation or loading with too many songs)
MoonMan

Postby MoonMan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 am

So far the mod is pretty good, would be cool if no fail was somehow in the game, as for customization, it's not so big of a loss since I can still edit the base characters instruments and clothing just fine
Last edited by MoonMan on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonozone

Postby nonozone » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:52 am

panchovix wrote:
nonozone wrote:I loved the original All in One mod,

You would have just to try, backup your save and install the mod, i assume you have 1.0 out there in any case

Yes I did have 1.0.
After I made my backup, I installed like in the instructions. Works beautifully and I got to keep all my previous scores .
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 am

Fine but can u somehow help me with deleting rb songs? It will be great to have my own guy in such great game. I will notice already i'am having 1.2.1 of all in one 2.0
Last edited by Rusiak on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Rusiak wrote:Fine but can u somehow help me with deleting rb songs? It will be great to have my own guy in such great game. I will notice already i'am having 1.2.1 of all in one 2.0

Download this http://www.mediafire.com/file/ve96eos8a ... qb.pab.xen and http://www.mediafire.com/file/0j2x7c757 ... dbg.pak.7z, replace the files in DATA/PAK, and you are done

By the way, this removes audio menu but replaces it with debug menu, so do any sound change when you want before replacing

Anyways, i made other video here showing some other instruments (mainly Drums) for those who do lot like to play guitar, and to show more than anything that it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFYKolx ... e=youtu.be

Sorry for only 1 vocal clip, but i suck at singing xD, the drums are a bot
Last edited by panchovix on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Ok can u help me i've installed this files and i can't run guitar hero it seems to start but the game isn't pop up
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Rusiak wrote:Ok can u help me i've installed this files and i can't run guitar hero it seems to start but the game isn't pop up

Make sure you have 1.2.1 installed, and replace the files (the first link is just get and move), the 2nd link you have to extract the file inside of it and replace
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:18 pm

im sure that i have installed 1.2.1 and i replaced this file from archive also and it still don't work i swear to god i don't know what is going on
Rusiak

Postby Rusiak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:19 pm

1.2.1 was was this update when sex on fire comes and other songs and anims from gh 5 right? i have them in my gh so i probably have it

Return to “Other Music Games”