[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Pandamonium27

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby Pandamonium27 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 pm

YOU ARE THE MAN.

Best of the best. Top Notch. 10/10

I have a request, so i hope you can make it happen... Please make it happen! >_<

There are 3 songs that I really wanted to play from the GH5 DLC that it's not in here. The A7X Pack (Almost Easy, Scream and Afterlife). Is there any way to make put them in the game? Or at least change the drum chart from 4-lane to 5-lane for Almost Easy on the Rock Band Section? Or maybe delete that one and make another? I'd be A-MA-ZING!

Keep up the good work, i'm recommending the GHWT All in One Mod + All in One 2.0 to all my friend, so you can get recognition! :D

Greetings from a drummer (also IRL) in Lima, Peru!
Bornaso12

Postby Bornaso12 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 am

i have an issue, whenever i wanna play a song of the mod or a normal form wt, or create a custom character my game crashes, this happens even after i reinstall the mod, any help?
xavierwold
xavierwold

Postby xavierwold » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm

You cant create customer characters or the game crashes. I know that part. Not sure of your other question.
Moee91

Postby Moee91 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:03 am

First of all thank you for this awesom package.

I have to problems, maybe you can help me.

First of all I have lags. No sound lags but the playboard with the playnotes lags.

Second is the RB1 and RB2 playlist. There is only the song ''Hier kommt Alex'' several times. I already reinstalled.
darkaurora84

Postby darkaurora84 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:25 am

I know the rock band 1 and 2 songs only don't use the orange cymbal. Would it be possible to downgrade the 7 note pro drum charts down to 5 notes like the way phase shift does? Rock band 1 and 2 songs even have the 7 note pro drum charts built into them even though you weren't able to access them until rock band 3
Santana-Kun

Postby Santana-Kun » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Since the Van Halen animations update, "Ain't Talking 'Bout Love - GH Van Halen" stopped working for me. I re-installed the mod at the time, but it didn't worked. So, I've waited the next update. After I've installed it, the song still doesn't work. Anybody else with this?
nurramainsani

Postby nurramainsani » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:56 pm

It work till reach the main menu.... But when i try to play it, there's a massage "Content Changed" and then the game is restarted, can you make solution for it? :crying:
MURC98

Postby MURC98 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello Guys!:D
First of all thank you cery much for this mod. It's amazing, finally i have every song :DD. I'm a huge fan of the series, i have all the guitar hero games at home. Right now my ps3 is broken so this mod came real handy. I've got only one problem. I downloaded the mod today and installed it. The I checked how it works. It works well execpt the Rock band section. When I go there all song is replaced by Hier Komt Alex - Die Toten Hosen song. I do not know that I have a corrupted downlad or just some files bugging. Is there any solution for this? If yes please let me know c:
nomoreheroes

Postby nomoreheroes » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 am

Is there any other download for people who didn't play 1.0 that's NOT a torrent?
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 pm

nomoreheroes wrote:Is there any other download for people who didn't play 1.0 that's NOT a torrent?

If I can acquire a LARGE CAPACITY Flash Drive ( > 128GB), or if someone were to be so kind as to donate one to me, I'd download the torrent and upload the files to a cloud server. I would likely make the files a split archive though...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
nomoreheroes wrote:Is there any other download for people who didn't play 1.0 that's NOT a torrent?

If I can acquire a LARGE CAPACITY Flash Drive ( > 128GB), or if someone were to be so kind as to donate one to me, I'd download the torrent and upload the files to a cloud server. I would likely make the files a split archive though...

In the next update I will downloads will be by hero guitar game, which has been very busy with the mod.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:47 pm

RankGH159 wrote:In the next update I will have the All-In-One Mod available as a standard download; I'm still quite busy with the mod, please be patient...

That will work too; torrents aren't always the best way to get things (never know what sort of nasty crap one may get along the way).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
noona

Postby noona » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:39 pm

First of all, thanks for the awesome mod. I always wanted to play all my guitar hero games on PC as one in all game.

Now, I am really confused. There is an All-In-One repack from the youtube video. Also, there is an All-In-One package from the OP himself. What is the difference between those two? How much space do I need for all?
xNASTYx

Postby xNASTYx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello! Thnx for awesome MOD! i play on GH Drums. All works fine, but RB RB2 menu show always Hier Komt Alex - Die Toten Hosen song. Do you know how to fix this?
RankGH159 stay cool!!!

Return to “Other Music Games”