[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
RankGH159

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 pm

rodrigo1120 wrote:ghwt dlc problem, the music free bird-lynyrd skynyrd is broken, when i select the music from the menu and press play, the game crashes on loading

Thank you for introducing us to this problem, it will be fixed very soon.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 pm

killerpot wrote:question 1: witch version do you need work on all version ?

question 2: that work on the cracked version ? if yes witch version you need ?

question 3: Now the All in One 2.0 has support in all the languages ​​(of moment in English).

what this mean its suport it or not? do i have to install the game in english? (sorry for this question my main language is french)

1) You only need to download the full version of the Mod to be able to play and constantly update the mod, and to know it you can be attentive to my YouTube channel any news I will upload about the mod.

2) It's the cracked version, but I recommend you crack the original game before installing the mod before any details.
3) The First Version of All in one 2.0 the game was closed at the time of changing the language, but now the game is not closed, although all languages ​​are currently in English.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 pm

donydark wrote:hi, I tried to play some song from metallica, v halen etc. and I received appcrash and back to the desktop. My gh wt is original not cracked, mybe thats the problem ??
other problem, i played a song from ghwt gh5 dlc. And the music is in hyper speed and the notes are normal speed. the song is your face, pepper.

reinstall the game and the mod from scratch is much better and most likely your error will be fixed.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm

AllAboutTheMusic wrote:What new songs are you planning on adding?

I suggest adding some more of the RB songs + GH2 GH1 and GH80s :D

at the moment we are focusing on adding animations to all the songs and then we will focus on adding new songs.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Konoe589 wrote:Hello, in Guitar Hero Van Halen song's, there are songs that do not go according to the animation, and some errors too.
For example, "And the Cradle will Rock..." the characters do not move and the animation is distorted.

Thanks for reporting the Problem! We will solve it very soon.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:17 pm

yopHub wrote:First of all , thank you so much for the mod and the amazing work you guys put in it .

Is there anyone to add a way to play random song from quickplay song selection menu ? I am having hard time picking one from the list :woot: .

Thanks again and keep up the good work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Friend for the Support, about your suggestion, you would have to modify the original code of the game, and get problems in the game and in the mod, if there is a possibility we will do it.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:19 pm

br1anelsnow wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:
br1anelsnow wrote:aca dejo un video que subi asi lo ves...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArwT0DpB5CI&feature=youtu.be

Looks like a line or two of code got messed up somewhere...

no hay manera de reparar eso? sera porque tengo editado los archivos, para poder tener personajes customs?

Te recomiendo reinstalar el juego y el mod desde cero para ahorrarte problemas de este tipo que son muy comunes.
itzJV

Postby itzJV » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:42 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the song "Bloodmeat" by Protest the Hero is missing or not included in the GH:WT DLC.

I'll let you know if I find any other songs missing. But other than that, great job on all the effort you put into this project! Keep it up!
Last edited by itzJV on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:06 pm

itzJV wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the song "Bloodmeat" by Protest the Hero is missing or not included in the GH:WT DLC.

I'll let you know if I find any other songs missing. But other than that, great job on all the effort you put into this project! Keep it up!

Thanks for your support! About the song Bloodmeat is part of the Guitar Hero World Tour DLC, so I do not rule out putting it soon.
RankGH159

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:42 am

v. 1.3 coming soon...
Last edited by RankGH159 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
RankGH159

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:45 am

test
Last edited by RankGH159 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
panchovix

Postby panchovix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:57 am

New version guys! will upload a video ASAP as i can (bit busy atm, but will do :D)
Last edited by panchovix on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RankGH159

Postby RankGH159 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:05 am

RankGH159 wrote:
RankGH159 wrote:Platform: PC
Game: Guitar Hero World Tour

IMPORTANT: The game is in phase BETA !, that is to say that it can contain errors, if you find something, please notify in this post!

Hello people! Welcome to the Successor of the All in One: (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58997), All in One 2.0! This mod brings to all songs their original animations, new songs, game settings, etc.

Video Presentation:

Painkiller by Judas Priest, a song by Guitar Hero Van Halen:

[Video Comparison] [MOD] Through The Fire and Flames - GH Smash Hits - GH World Tour All-in-One 2.0:

Songs Of the delivery of Guitar Hero 5 - Part 1:

Songs Of the delivery of Guitar Hero 5 - Part 2:

Songs Of the delivery of Guitar Hero 5 - Part 3: [Version 1.3]

-----------------------------------------------------Changes and News-----------------------------------------------

Well the novelties brought by this MOD are:

- Animations to the songs of other Guitar Hero currently completed:

- Animations of Guitar Hero Metallica Songs!(49 Songs)
- Animations of Guitar Hero Smash Hits Songs!( 48 Songs )
- Animations of Guitar Hero Van Halen Songs!(46 Songs)
- Animations of Guitar Hero 5 (21 Songs (Constantly updating))
- Animations of Band Hero (COMING SOON!)
- Animations of Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock (COMING SOON!)
- Guitar Hero World Tour DLC Animations (All Guitar Hero WT DLCs Available!)
- Guitar Hero 5 DLC Animations (9 Songs)

Changes:

-------------------------------------------------------Installation-----------------------------------------------------

Well, we will proceed with the installation:
1) Install Guitar Hero World Tour if you do not have it.
2) Install Guitar Hero All-in-One on your Guitar Hero World Tour 2.0.

Spoiler:[url]Uploading![/url]

3) Download Constantly download the updates that are being uploaded from the mod.
4) Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------Downloads------------------------------------------------------

- The lightshow have been changed from WT to Metallica (lightning effect)(Not present in all scenarios, is specifically in: - Will Heilm's Keep - Bone Church).

- Songs that are from a Guitar Hero release, and which are set as Rock Band in the original MOD, have been changed to Guitar Hero settings.

UPDATE V 1.1 03 - 02 - 17

What's New in This Update:
- The lightshow have been changed from WT to Metallica (lightning effect)(Not present in all scenarios, is specifically in: - Will Heilm's Keep - Bone Church).
- Songs that are from a Guitar Hero release, and which are set as Rock Band in the original MOD, have been changed to Guitar Hero settings.

UPDATE V 1.2 16 - 06 - 17

-All Guitar Hero World Tour DLC Now with Animations.
-Now the songs of Jimi Hendrix are with their respective character and their animations.
-Now the All in One 2.0 has support in all the languages ​​(of moment in English).
-Now the Custom Characters Builder works (if you already had a progress saved with the all in one, will continue giving problems, you have to create one from scratch). *TEMPORARILY OFF*

UPDATE V 1.2.1 05 - 08 - 17

-The songs of the rock band section were restored.
-Natural game lighting has been changed to GHM / GHSH / GHVH settings.
-The titles of the sections in the menu have been rewritten.
-Parts of the GH5 songs have been added with animations!

-Bug fixes.

NEW UPDATE V 1.3 29 - 04 - 18

-It's changed the flames of the game to those of the Guitar Hero 5 - Warriors of rock.
-Parts of the GH5 and DLC's songs have been added with animations!

-Bug fixes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GHWT All-in-One 2.0 - UPDATE 1.3 :(Full Mod)

Torrent:
[url]UPLOADING![/url]

Password: RANKGH159

UPDATE 1.3 :(Update)

Google:

Password: RankGH159

(For people who have not downloaded the mod, I recommend downloading the first option Update 1.3 (Full Mod) and after having installed it without any problem, download the Update v.1.3 (Update), Second link, and do the same procedure as the normal installation)
-----------------------------------------------------------v. 1.3 Videos-------------------------------------------------
[All in One 2.0] Metal Track Pack - New Update! v.1.3:

[All in One 2.0] Death Magnetic Track Pack - New Update! v.1.3:

[All in One 2.0] Guitar Hero Part III Track Pack - New Update! v.1.3:

[All in One 2.0] The Rolling Stones (Live) Track Pack - New Update! v.1.3:

-----------------------------------------------------------Old Verions--------------------------------------------------

GHWT All-in-One 2.0 - UPDATE 1.1 :[Update]

[UPDATE]
Google:

[GHM - GHSH- GHVH]
Google:

[GH5 DLC 1]
Google:

GHWT All-in-One 2.0 - UPDATE 1.2 :[Update]

Google:

GHWT All-in-One 2.0 - UPDATE 1.2.1 :[Update]

Google:

------------------------------------------------------Frequent questions---------------------------------------------

- The Game does not start after installing the mod:
I recommend installing the game from scratch, and then reinstalling the mod.

I can no longer play with my progress I had before installing the mod:
The mod creates a separate progress because of the settings that had to be made to the game to create the mod.

Do all the instruments work in the mod?
Yes, if for some reason some songs makes the game close, let me know as soon as possible with the name of the song in which you have problems.

The game closes when I do something
Let me know what is done before the game closes.

Can the Mod be mixed with another?
Not for the moment. If you can ask the mod author to do a special configuration with the all in one 2.0 with the latest version.
----------------------------------------------------------Notes---------------------------------------------------------

* I'm working on the other deliveries, so far these packs are already finished.

* The MOD as it is at an early stage, I just added what I need, so there are no errors, there are things I already have ready to add, but they generate errors that I have to solve.

* Any questions or mistakes that occur please advise on comments, and I will try to help them as much as possible.
[b][color=#0080FF]
- I would like to say that those of the community who have experience in programming can also contribute things to this MOD, it is free and I will thank you in this post. (The only condition is that when making a change, this has no errors, and also tell me what they have changed, and how, to be able to include it in the MOD.)
[/quote][/quote]
Santana-Kun

Postby Santana-Kun » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 am

It's just me or did Van Halen's "You Really Got Me" just went missing?

Another thing, is there a possibility of uniting the songs of same artists, even if this means messing up with the original order of songs?

Great work, guys, as always!
F13_Zeo

Postby F13_Zeo » Fri May 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Could someone please seed this? No seeds on the 1.3 download atm, and I really wanna try this out.

Return to “Other Music Games”