GH World Tour PC Infinite Loading

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ncs

GH World Tour PC Infinite Loading

Postby ncs » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:39 am

I just picked up world tour on PC after putting my 360 to sleep and im having an issue, once in the menu and ive selected a song the loading screen gets stuck loading forever, in the background i can hear the audio change from the loading screeb audio to the crowd in the venue but the loading animation is sctill stuck on screen and the song never starts, i have a powerfull PC Titan Black, I7, 32GB ram so i think this might be a Win10 issue anyone got any ideas?

Win 10 Pro 64 Bit
BlueChaoz

Re: GH World Tour PC Infinite Loading

Postby BlueChaoz » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:53 pm

I've ran the game on my rig, i have windows 10 no issues, has the game ran on your computer before, also check to see if theres programs taking up a portion of your cpu such as skype, steam etc, also what are the specs of your rig (like your CPU's Ghz as theres multiple i7 models, and your GPU if you have one)

also you might want to try to run the game with 3D analyzer and run the game in windowed mode see if it still gets stuck at loading
Last edited by BlueChaoz on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ncs

Postby ncs » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:15 pm

BlueChaoz wrote:I've ran the game on my rig, i have windows 10 no issues, has the game ran on your computer before, also check to see if theres programs taking up a portion of your cpu such as skype, steam etc, also what are the specs of your rig (like your CPU's Ghz as theres multiple i7 models, and your GPU if you have one)

also you might want to try to run the game with 3D analyzer and run the game in windowed mode see if it still gets stuck at loading

CPU: Intel Core I7-4790k @4.00GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX TITAN Black
32GB Ram

So it shouldn't be a issue with low hardware as my PC is way more powerful then either the PS4 or Xbox One, for example Guitar Hero 3 & Aerosmith loads in under a second. il try using 3d analyzer and will report the results

as i mentioned before after putting my 360 to sleep ive only recently grabbed these from amazon so this is the first attempt at getting it running, (and ive tried multiple installs)

UPDATE 3d analizer didnt help
Last edited by ncs on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChaoz

Postby BlueChaoz » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:01 am

maybe you can try this no cd exe fix, or the "v1.0 64-BIT OS FIX" on the same link here
http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_g ... tour.shtml
SenileHotpocket

Postby SenileHotpocket » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:06 am

I'm literally aeons late to this post and I hate to necro, but this is the only post I was able to find on this topic and it came up on the first page of google results, so i might as well post here xD I had the same problem when i installed onto an external drive, but it runs flawlessly after reinstalling to my C:/ drive on Windows 10. Hope that'll help some people. ^_^

Return to “Other Music Games”