fof or ps ??????

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
More Metal?
0vrk1ll

fof or ps ??????

Postby 0vrk1ll » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 pm

top of the page says frets on fire forum....not phase shift...start a topic or something......this is FRETS forums...i miss admins
......Only way to feel the noise is when its good and loud.........
More Metal?
0vrk1ll

Re: fof or ps ??????

Postby 0vrk1ll » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:05 pm

yet if you post a request in the post forum or vice verce these idiots will flip out on ya...same ppl that post PS songs on a FRETS forum...LOLOLOL
......Only way to feel the noise is when its good and loud.........
J-Rock Band Charter
GhostByob

Postby GhostByob » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

"Tune Posting
Find and submit custom songs here!"

go to:
"Off-Topic
Everything else in here"

;)

AKA Super Blooper
AlexTaylor

Postby AlexTaylor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 pm

0vrk1ll wrote:top of the page says frets on fire forum....not phase shift...start a topic or something......this is FRETS forums...i miss admins
0vrk1ll wrote:yet if you post a request in the post forum or vice verce these idiots will flip out on ya...same ppl that post PS songs on a FRETS forum...LOLOLOL
Are you really saying PS songs shouldn't be posted here?
It's literally the same game, just PS is better, because of more features and such.

And you miss admins? Do you think they would put a stop to it?
Even if the old admins did come back, they most likely wouldn't have a problem with PS because it's just another game to play customs on.

All you do is spam and post in dead threads that are very obviously dead, so it's not like anything you say will change anything.
So whine all you want, nobody cares. All you're doing is annoying people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- To everyone else that see this, I'm sorry you have to see me post like this, I'm already very p!ssed off today and this guy's bullsh!t isn't helping.
1200+ Sygenysongs
BombDude24

Postby BombDude24 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Well, the majority of active charters chart for Phase Shift, like everyone who's responded, and if anyone else responds, they'll most likely be a PS charter as well. If the majority of people who are currently making content do so with PS in mind, then maybe it's a program worth looking into instead of dismissing it instantly.

On FoF, you can post GH3 charts as well, same with rb3con files, but I doubt you'll complain about those. If the reaction you have to people providing more content to increase a dead game like FoF's longevity is that people shouldn't be producing content for it, just because you don't play the specific game it's intended for is ridiculous.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but c'mon, man, please be a little more open-minded in the future.
YeaaOhhh!!
siavash

Postby siavash » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:50 pm

FoFiX last update: December 6, 2009
Phase Shift last update: January 2, 2015
Today's date: February 20, 2016
My birthday: February 29

I don't know, use some inference to figure out why most of us chart for Phase Shift.
FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:08 pm

It's bad enough that you're dismissing PS, but complaining about FREE, I repeat, FREE content, that you don't need to download?

I don't think you realize that making songs, regardless of the game that they are intended for, isn't a two click process. Maybe you should be thankful that people slave over creating these charts, instead of whining like a spoiled brat. Which, judging from your post, is what you are.
My Song Thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59701
FrOoGle HeRo I - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=628936#p628936
FrOoGle HeRo II (unfinished :C) - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58720
FrOoGle HeRo III - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=637471#p637471
FrOoGle HeRo IV - viewtopic.php?f=17&p=638836
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Signature picture provided by The---Way
Capsizing Convention
tn44

Postby tn44 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 am

Charter for Phase Shift here... Haven't released much in the past but I kinda know what I'm doing.

Charting for FoF or even FoFiX is like making a program built for windows 98/XP. Sure it'll WORK in newer systems but why bother when there are better tools to work with?

Best advice, time for an upgrade.

Return to “Other Music Games”