Anyone into PS2 GH games?

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 8 years and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Mur96

Anyone into PS2 GH games?

Postby Mur96 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi there
I mean, I was around as unknown over here for a while. I just want to make a question. Sorry if I made a subforum-related mistake.
Im into the Guitar Hero first series. After playing a lot of time RB3 and Guitar Hero: WOR, I want to return to the dead-like Guitar Hero 1-2-3 modding scene. Its obvious the modding scene has been hidden for a while, and almost forgotten but there is still people playing PS2 customs. Or at least still playing the good oldies. My thoughs are, I want to return (because I made a PS2 custom once) to good ol days. Or something like that.

Still you have your good undying PS2? Still emulating the PS2 games with your badass gaming computers? Because Im interested in uploading PS2 customs by myself. Is there any interest? Its fun :)
ZeroKnight_Official

Re: Anyone into PS2 GH games?

Postby ZeroKnight_Official » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi Mur2, I'm really glad to hear you wanna come back with something good. And yes, at least, I'm still with the PS2 console.
It would be great if you upload some kind of those, I was missing them. ;) (sorry for my bad english)
Mur96

Postby Mur96 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Hey! Thats so cool!
Ill come with something soon :D
ZeroKnight_Official

Postby ZeroKnight_Official » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:09 am

Mur96 wrote:Hey! Thats so cool!
Ill come with something soon :D

I'll wait for it buddy ;)

Return to “Other Music Games”