Phase shift song downloads

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
mpaluszk

Phase shift song downloads

Postby mpaluszk » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 am

Quick favor as I cannot seem to find them easily:

Can someone send (reply to this post) links to the posts where I can find the song lists for Phase Shift? I know they have to be out there somewhere in this massive forum, but I can't seem to come up with the right search terms to find them!!! I'm looking for any and all of the GH and RB set lists! Thanks for anyone's help!!
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: Phase shift song downloads

Postby Asskickulater » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:36 pm

mpaluszk wrote:Quick favor as I cannot seem to find them easily:

Can someone send (reply to this post) links to the posts where I can find the song lists for Phase Shift? I know they have to be out there somewhere in this massive forum, but I can't seem to come up with the right search terms to find them!!! I'm looking for any and all of the GH and RB set lists! Thanks for anyone's help!!

just look in the post descriptions, they'll normally say if their made for it or not, but regardless fofix songs work with PS so you dont need a list..
Image Image
BadVic68

Postby BadVic68 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 am

but the song doesn't mute if i make a mistake
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:57 pm

BadVic68 wrote:but the song doesn't mute if i make a mistake

thats because it only has one audio file, in order to get the instrument cut off effect you have to have multis, if you simply want the song to lower in volume when you miss then you need a song.ogg as well as a guitar.ogg, set the song at a lower volume in the options, though why anyone would want that IDK
Image Image
BadVic68

Postby BadVic68 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:27 am

thanks for your answer

-- Edit: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm --

thanks for your answer
cpincpersonal

Postby cpincpersonal » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Asskickulater wrote:

thats because it only has one audio file, in order to get the instrument cut off effect you have to have multis, if you simply want the song to lower in volume when you miss then you need a song.ogg as well as a guitar.ogg, set the song at a lower volume in the options, though why anyone would want that IDK

Because that is how RB and GH games are. When you miss a note, it cuts off, alerting both you and the audience that you made a mistake and it a key important part of the whole experience. Allowing the song to simply proceed normally without this effects basically ruins the game. You're supposed to be challenged so that you know there are consequences for screw ups. Its part of the game.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:00 pm

cpincpersonal wrote:
Asskickulater wrote:

Because that is how RB and GH games are. When you miss a note, it cuts off, alerting both you and the audience that you made a mistake and it a key important part of the whole experience. Allowing the song to simply proceed normally without this effects basically ruins the game. You're supposed to be challenged so that you know there are consequences for screw ups. Its part of the game.

I agree! When it comes to having the stems to cut a specific instrument out when a mistake is made at least, I'm just not fond of the entire track lowering in volume, thats all just opinion though! (I apologize for the statment you quoted, was a long time ago and as all kids that age, didn't know how to keep opinions separate from facts!)
Image Image

Return to “Other Music Games”