Songs for Pageshift

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
inepal

Songs for Pageshift

Postby inepal » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 am

when i downloaded songs from here it doesn`t work at all in page shift
i mean the guitar sound plays on with out hitting notes in page shift .
can any body give a link compatible for pageshift ?
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: Songs for Pageshift

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:19 pm

first off, it's Phase Shift, and second, all foF songs work with PS, some older songs have incorrectly named guitar track, to fix this download EoF, import midi, then save it. a simple search would have found you this answer
Image Image
inepal

Postby inepal » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 am

thanks , i will try ,
can u upload me this song for pageshift :lux aeterna requiem for a dream full song in medium diffculty
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 am

It seems some people will just never learn.. :tongue:
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Asskickulater wrote:first off, it's Phase Shift, and second, all foF songs work with PS, some older songs have incorrectly named guitar track, to fix this download EoF, import midi, then save it. a simple search would have found you this answer

Ok this is old but I think you shouldn't say it's incorrectly named. It was old, so you can it has compatibility issues. If only they add a compatibility mode for old chart files. :P

Just saying. :D
blatz89

Postby blatz89 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 pm

acrox999 wrote:Ok this is old but I think you shouldn't say it's incorrectly named. It was old, so you can it has compatibility issues. If only they add a compatibility mode for old chart files. :P

Technicality's a b*tch.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:28 am

acrox999 wrote:
Asskickulater wrote:first off, it's Phase Shift, and second, all foF songs work with PS, some older songs have incorrectly named guitar track, to fix this download EoF, import midi, then save it. a simple search would have found you this answer

Ok this is old but I think you shouldn't say it's incorrectly named. It was old, so you can it has compatibility issues. If only they add a compatibility mode for old chart files. :P

technically, the standard was set by guitar hero, therefore fof charts are charted incorrectly. as they didnt follow the standard.
Image Image
playfulplayboy

Postby playfulplayboy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:08 am

So who cares about the spelling you...sour puss, you knew what he meant! i mean when is phase shift going to do some fret work of their own and not steal fofix's cool-aid? "brad Sucks" i would hardly call them a band.

-- Edit: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am --

So who cares about the spelling you...sour puss, you knew what he meant! i mean when is phase shift going to do some fret work of their own and not steal fofix's cool-aid? "brad Sucks" i would hardly call them a band.
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 am

playfulplayboy wrote:So who cares about the spelling you...sour puss, you knew what he meant! i mean when is phase shift going to do some fret work of their own and not steal fofix's cool-aid? "brad Sucks" i would hardly call them a band.

FoFiX's cool-aid?

...Uh, what?

You sir, need to learn more about the games, and the communities.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 am

playfulplayboy wrote:So who cares about the spelling you...sour puss, you knew what he meant! i mean when is phase shift going to do some fret work of their own and not steal fofix's cool-aid? "brad Sucks" i would hardly call them a band.

Oh right, because fofix owns midis and ogg files right? I'm sorry, I thought they were a free to use format, terribly sorry Phase Shift is using a completely free to use format for their game.

and ok, since names aren't important I'll just call "fofix" "crapfix' for now on.... makes a big difference don't it? Again, quit whining about stupid pointless things.
Image Image

Return to “Other Music Games”