Rock Band releases 3 Avenged Sevenfold songs for DLC + More

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 13 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Megalomaniac
leftyhero2

Rock Band releases 3 Avenged Sevenfold songs for DLC + More

Postby leftyhero2 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am

http://rockbandaide.com/6827/more-dlc-for-727/

Nightmare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0

Scream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnM0Rxcl44

Seize The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUkoL9RE72o

Releasing on July 27th, 2010 for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Wise choice Harmonix, I'm sure it will beat the terrible charting of Guitar Hero, as always.

Harmonix also announced 6 songs from the Spanish star, Juanes.

Yerbatero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8a4Tckeu1I

A Dios Le Pedo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIaYXxLnUA

Filjate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzrWvuGhFSc

Gotas de Agua Dulce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayCXeExyJxg

Mala Gente: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1yOg1GhiY

La Camisa Negra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRt2sRyup6A

I don't know much about Spanish music, but apparently this guy is pretty popular. Another good choice for Harmonix to add some different cultures in there. Hopefully its better than Hier Kommt Alex. xD
Last edited by leftyhero2 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Incubus is more important than you.
likes AlteredSky
Deseo Sangre

Re: Rock Band releases 3 Avenged Sevenfold tracks for DLC

Postby Deseo Sangre » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am

leftyhero2 wrote:Wise choice Harmonix, I'm sure it will beat the terrible charting of Guitar Hero, as always.

Fanboi *coughcough*
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Re: Rock Band releases 3 Avenged Sevenfold songs for DLC + M

Postby vedicardi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

wrong section

also a7x suxxx
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 pm

I agree with the 2 above statements. Tho i will probably get called a fanboy for this, but GH charting is about par with RB charting, give or take a few songs.

Also,if you dont chart songs yourself, you dont know what terrible charting is.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 pm

give or take a few songs? there were only 3 songs and every chart for GH6 so far is awful
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
blah.
felixdaman18

Postby felixdaman18 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Seize the day? Srsly? Nobody wants to play that, it's one of A7X most boring songs.
Add me on XBL
AJM

Postby AJM » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 pm

I pitty the drummers that will end up deciding to do Nightmare on expert drums (especially if there's Expert+)
blah.
felixdaman18

Postby felixdaman18 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 pm

There's no such thing as expert+ on rock band.
Add me on XBL
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:14 pm

amak11 wrote:I agree with the 2 above statements. Tho i will probably get called a fanboy for this, but GH charting is about par with RB charting, give or take a few songs.

Also,if you dont chart songs yourself, you dont know what terrible charting is.

Ohhhhhhhhlaawd.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Tormann71

Postby Tormann71 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm

AJM wrote:I pitty the drummers that will end up deciding to do Nightmare on expert drums (especially if there's Expert+)

lol, nightmare will be pretty easy. there is a custom of it and it's not that hard at all.

i'm not the biggest a7x fan, but they definitely could have picked better songs than these.

edit: oh snap, this is actually mrstuprigge. i forgot to log out of my brothers profile :tongue:
Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Postby OzzyOzrock » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 pm

HOLY SH*T, JUANES!

HELL YEAH
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 am

felixdaman18 wrote:There's no such thing as expert+ on rock band.

Yeah but there is PRO drums in RB3, I imagine if it really is supposed to be realistic then they added double bass, which is what he was getting at(does RB already have this? I don't play expert drums so I wouldn't know).

vedicardi wrote:...and every chart for GH6 so far is awful

Weren't you one of the ones in another thread saying you didn't see much wrong with the "Bloodlines" chart? Even if most of the charts are bad, that is still not a good thing though :P.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 am

Juanes is ok. More like pop, but RB has been picking some pop songs lately so...
"Tengo, tengo la camisa negra ya tu amor no me interesa, bla bla bla" etc etc.
Wont be downloading any of these anyway :/ Don't like Juanes, and the only album from A7x I liked was City of Evil.
Seize the Day is ok but it would be boring to play.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 am

Ambiguity wrote:
felixdaman18 wrote:There's no such thing as expert+ on rock band.

Yeah but there is PRO drums in RB3, I imagine if it really is supposed to be realistic then they added double bass, which is what he was getting at(does RB already have this? I don't play expert drums so I wouldn't know).

Harmonix confirmed that PRO drums is still charted for single bass.
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 am

doomtron wrote:Harmonix confirmed that PRO drums is still charted for single bass.

Source? Also, that's pretty lame if so, I guess they are trying to keep everything still more like a game by making it easier then real life(PRO Mustang Guitar only has buttons up to fret 17, and the Keyboard/PRO Keyboard only has two octaves)?

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Return to “Other Music Games”