RB2 - Aesthetics Of Hate 100% FC - XGuitar

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 14 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
moepOOO

RB2 - Aesthetics Of Hate 100% FC - XGuitar

Postby moepOOO » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Aesthetics Of Hate 100% FC - Expert Guitar

A week old, but yeah.
1st Scorehero
Dragon Player
Elodius

Re: RB2 - Aesthetics Of Hate 100% FC - XGuitar

Postby Elodius » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Congratulations for that moep! ^^
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

dey see me trollin
mitch951

Postby mitch951 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 am

epic
Deff Janiels
jdawg

Postby jdawg » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 am

Wow thats sick, I wish i could get off my ass and FC this on drums, be cool to do a double FC.
Ions are here, amazang

Return to “Other Music Games”