GHWT PC

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 12 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Krazey

Re: GHWT PC

Postby Krazey » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi,

I have a problem to with my Mircophone.
Config :
- Win Xp
- Microphone Rock Band 1 for PlayStation.

The microphone is well detected by the OS (as a Logitech USB microphone).
In the game, i have a little lag between my voice and the "return" from my TV. Sorry for my poor english, i try to explain better.
When i hear myself with a little lag and that makes the game totaly unplayable...

I look up for new driver, but it seems that the driver is up to date.
When i search on internet, i find many post with the semae problem but with the Wii console ! Not with GHWT for PC.

If someone can help me, it will be very kind.

Krazey
hulkster

Postby hulkster » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 pm

eemakia: you obviously have only one keyboard so when you have microphone plugged in, it uses keyboard keys to navigate menu etc. I use 2 guitars + 3.5 microphone at the same time with no problems

Krazey: thats a known bug, maybe it will be corrected with a patch who knows. Only partial solution is to mute the mic in game options and listen to the original singer
Krazey

Postby Krazey » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 am

hulkster wrote:Krazey: thats a known bug, maybe it will be corrected with a patch who knows. Only partial solution is to mute the mic in game options and listen to the original singer

Thanks Hukster for answering !
So i will pray for a patch !

Krazey
waol10

Postby waol10 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 pm

someone , want to help me? , please , I have Windows XP , , Microphone (NOT USB) , but works on my Pc , I want to follow the instructions of this post ! but i cant i dont know why , please anybody ! :/ :crying: :crying:

My Divice is : Realtek HD Audio Input

THANX
ffff
MasteromaN

Postby MasteromaN » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Did you try that ? :
hulkster wrote:Thanks qba767, with your information i managed to get it running on Windows XP.

Here's what i did:

1. Start->Settings->Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices->Audio tab

2. Look what default device you have for Sound Recording (it was Realtek HD Audio Input for me)

3. Open registry editor Start->run->regedit

4. Find and replace all occurences of your recording device (again "Realtek HD Audio Input" for me) with "Logitech USB Microphone" including both values and key names

Note: If you have never edited registry ask someone who did for help and remember to make a backup copy. I don't guarantee that you won't break your windows that way

Or that ?
waol10

Postby waol10 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 pm

yeah ! , but doesnt work ! i dont know if i do something rong
ffff
Dungeon Master
megasxlrsebas2

Postby megasxlrsebas2 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Better typing will help, you know?

Its certainly hard to me to understand you right now.

And this is going off topic, don´t ask questions here, ask them in tech support.
Electro Tomato wrote:8 year olds are fun to hurt. They bleed profusely
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:47 pm

megasxlrsebas2 wrote:And this is going off topic, don´t ask questions here, ask them in tech support.

No, please dont ask ghwt related questions in the tech support section for frets on fire.

If noone can help you here, (even though there is very clear advice given) try scorehero or give up and kill yourself.
waol10

Postby waol10 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Okok , i do it :D:D:D ! , thanx a lot !!
ffff
vocyasir

Postby vocyasir » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm

martinp wrote:is someone playing ghwt on windows 7?

when I start the game it is loading for a short time and then i goes back to the desktop

I got the same problem here to.
I can start the game when the guitar is nog connected, but when it is te game wont start!!

Can someone help please?
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 am

Look, this really isnt tech support for guitar hero world tour. Your likely all asking here because you have annoyed the people at the forums DESIGNED TO HELP YOU.

Go ask at scorehero? Or the OFFICIAL GUITAR HERO TECH SUPPORT SITE?

If you take a look back through this thread you should realize you likely aren't gonna get helped.
hulkster

Postby hulkster » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 am

1. This thread has more solutions to problems than scorehero's one

2. Official tech support site sucks and has no useful answers. Well unless you are bright enough to call this a help:

Question:

Part or all of my guitar is not functioning.

Answer:

Try the following:
Verify that your guitar is connected to the PC by looking for the red indicator light above the strum bar.

3. I have already solved the problem when GHWT runs without guitar but crashes when you connect it. If they had looked through the thread they whould have found the solution. They didn't, that's why i ignored them.
shadowstreak

Postby shadowstreak » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

So my friend got that Vitality one after he saw I had the pc version, he want's to go online, but does not know if he can. Is he able to? or should he just avoid it?
hulkster

Postby hulkster » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 pm

If you own original it doesnt matter whetheryou use original exe or the Vitality crack. It is the serial code at the back of game manual what matters.

If "your friend" doesn't have the original "he" is on his own and probably shouldn't even mention it here cause he would get banned (well at least i think so, i still haven't read the forum rules)
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 pm

hulkster wrote:If "your friend" doesn't have the original "he" is on his own and probably shouldn't even mention it here cause he would get banned (well at least i think so, i still haven't read the forum rules)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. when GH3 PC came out, we were on the first page if you searched "guitar hero 3 pc download". just so long as you aren't posting links ('cause that's why we were on the first page...) you can talk about it.
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.

Return to “Other Music Games”