[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 3 months and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ghimlix94

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby ghimlix94 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:06 am

Hi, there's a way to have the RB3 songs in GHWT AIO?
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:15 pm

ghimlix94 wrote:RB3 songs in GHWT AIO?

I think that was a far in the future thing but this project is dead.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
ghimlix94

Postby ghimlix94 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:38 pm

Ok, and there's any other songs to add?
Last edited by ghimlix94 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El_xiumb

Postby El_xiumb » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:19 pm

the sing mode in the game, songs are out of time.
I wish they weren't. :sad:
Last edited by El_xiumb on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:01 pm

dill_toast wrote:Here is the mod uploaded to Google Drive.

Spoiler:This is not the torrent, but the entire mod packaged as a 7z file. You will need 7Zip to extract it and only extract the first part (001) once all the files are downloaded and in the same folder. 7Zip will detect the other parts. 7Zip is free and better than any other file archiver.
I've taken the liberty of splitting the mod into 6 parts while compressing. This way if a download fails you don't have to restart the entire 22 GB download. Also, it's the only way to bypass the free 15 GB storage limit.
I highly doubt these files will be taken down. If you can't access them let me know. Also if you get an error that says "download quota exceed" or whatever that won't allow you to view the files, just google how to bypass that error. If you know how drive works, you just basically add the file to your own Drive and then copy it, then download the copy.

(Parts 1 - 3; about 5 GB each)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

(Parts 4 - 6; about 5 GB each)

Seriously though, can someone explain if it's possible to fix the rock star creator in World Tour PC BASE GAME (no All in one mod installed). And if not, why hasn't there been an unofficial patch for World Tour PC? I've seen way more obscure PC ports of console games get way better mod support.

Thank you for this!
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:59 am

jenneneo wrote:Hey there, new to these forums but seem to be having the same issues as few people here. I'm running it on 64 bit and guitar works perfectly fine in a certain port, however when I plug in the drums to the same port it immediately freezes and crashes :(. Any help would be greatly appreciated, There's apparently a windows 64 os bit fix file somewhere but people are saying it's a virus so im kinda shook ahaha, thanks in advance :))

I was going through the same, but after a quick search on Google I found the fix, and it worked for me!
Not sure what file you refer being potentially a virus, but you can do the fix yourself, you just need a cracked GHWT.exe (I suppose this is because you wont be able to edit the original GHWT.exe).
But then again, if you downloaded the full AIO it already has it included, so you only have to edit your GHWT.exe.
Just follow the steps below, if you install the suggested software just open your GHWT.exe, press Ctrl+H, enter the first hex value on Find, enter the second on Replace. Click Ok. Press Ctrl+S to save.

If your Guitar Hero World Tour starts normally when you don't have your wireless guitar connected but crashes if you try to start it when it is connected or crashes during the game when you connect it that probably means that you run 64bit version of your operating system. Since guys at Aspyr are lazy enough not even to test it here's the solution:

1. Find a no-cd crack (easy)

2. Try to run the game with the crack, if the game does not run (it probably won't) continue reading.

3. Download Hex editor if you dont have one installed.
I suggest Hex Workshop from http://www.bpsoft.com/

4. Open the crack (GHWT.exe) with hex editor and find the following Hex string:
"9C A2 00 51 FF 15 30 33 A0 00 83 C4 0C 85 C0 74 1A"

5. Replace the last byle with 4E so it looks like this:
"9C A2 00 51 FF 15 30 33 A0 00 83 C4 0C 85 C0 74 4E"

6. Save the file and try to run the game. If it works try to find a way to make jack microphone work in return

Couldn't find the original post or poster, so I don't know who to credit.
Last edited by thyaguster on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
rotaxt

Postby rotaxt » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:47 am

thyaguster wrote:
dill_toast wrote:Here is the mod uploaded to Google Drive.

Spoiler:This is not the torrent, but the entire mod packaged as a 7z file. You will need 7Zip to extract it and only extract the first part (001) once all the files are downloaded and in the same folder. 7Zip will detect the other parts. 7Zip is free and better than any other file archiver.
I've taken the liberty of splitting the mod into 6 parts while compressing. This way if a download fails you don't have to restart the entire 22 GB download. Also, it's the only way to bypass the free 15 GB storage limit.
I highly doubt these files will be taken down. If you can't access them let me know. Also if you get an error that says "download quota exceed" or whatever that won't allow you to view the files, just google how to bypass that error. If you know how drive works, you just basically add the file to your own Drive and then copy it, then download the copy.

(Parts 1 - 3; about 5 GB each)

(Parts 4 - 6; about 5 GB each)

Seriously though, can someone explain if it's possible to fix the rock star creator in World Tour PC BASE GAME (no All in one mod installed). And if not, why hasn't there been an unofficial patch for World Tour PC? I've seen way more obscure PC ports of console games get way better mod support.

Thank you for this!

hi!

does this aio-upload include every latest file from page 1 of this thread or are there any newer additional updates / mods / packs released meanwhile which i need to install after this aio-pack?
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:14 am

rotaxt wrote:hi!

does this aio-upload include every latest file from page 1 of this thread or are there any newer additional updates / mods / packs released meanwhile which i need to install after this aio-pack?

It's the latest; v1.3. There were no additions to it, so that's all you need.
mattr07

Postby mattr07 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:07 pm

thyaguster wrote:

another question, when i go into google drive it says .7z.001 and it looks oddly different from other 7z files i've downloaded so im not sure if it is a 7z file. could you show me?
thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:05 pm

mattr07 wrote:
thyaguster wrote:

another question, when i go into google drive it says .7z.001 and it looks oddly different from other 7z files i've downloaded so im not sure if it is a 7z file. could you show me?

It's actually how 7zip names split files. https://fileinfo.com/extension/7z.001
Just extract the first one and you're good.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:19 am

I tried installing, but none of the new songs show up.

I do not have but a teeny bit of understanding of Spanish, so I likely messed up somewhere but I have no way of knowing what I messed up, so, any help here? Anyone?

A hint? A hand-up? Something???

thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:36 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I tried installing, but none of the new songs show up.

I do not have but a teeny bit of understanding of Spanish, so I likely messed up somewhere but I have no way of knowing what I messed up, so, any help here? Anyone?

To be honest I don't remember completely how to install this, so I'll have to download again and test so I can help you.
If you have a good internet connection I can just upload the full game folder with the AIO already installed, it's about 35gb.

EDIT: Ok, I installed it and it all seems pretty straightforward, it's basically clicking next...But go into your game folder and make sure the AIO installed to the game's root folder (and not into "Guitar Hero World Tour AIO" folder).
Last edited by thyaguster on Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donydark

Postby donydark » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:17 pm

thyaguster wrote:

To be honest I don't remember completely how to install this, so I'll have to download again and test so I can help you.
If you have a good internet connection I can just upload the full game folder with the AIO already installed, it's about 35gb.

EDIT: Ok, I installed it and it all seems pretty straightforward, it's basically clicking next...But go into your game folder and make sure the AIO installed to the game's root folder (and not into "Guitar Hero World Tour AIO" folder).

what I remember from it is it is easy for you to install in the incorrect folder, but like Thyaguster said you intall it in the original game folder. The mod uses GHWT pc as a base for it.
Femme Fair Gamer
sweetladyamy

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:00 am

donydark wrote:
thyaguster wrote:

what I remember from it is it is easy for you to install in the incorrect folder, but like Thyaguster said you intall it in the original game folder. The mod uses GHWT pc as a base for it.

So, in essence, it overwrites everything. If I want to go back to vanilla, I'd have to reinstall vanilla. Okay, thanks for the help.

Addendum: After installing to the correct folder, it crashes at the 'Loading Content' portion. Yes, I choose 'Stay Offline', though I'm sure the issue lies elsewhere.
Addendum+: Apparently, having a saved game in progress breaks it. I won't lie; that's not so great.
Last edited by sweetladyamy on Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

thyaguster

Postby thyaguster » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:37 am

sweetladyamy wrote:So, in essence, it overwrites everything. If I want to go back to vanilla, I'd have to reinstall vanilla. Okay, thanks for the help.

Addendum: After installing to the correct folder, it crashes at the 'Loading Content' portion. Yes, I choose 'Stay Offline', though I'm sure the issue lies elsewhere.
Addendum+: Apparently, having a saved game in progress breaks it. I won't lie; that's not so great.

You can always have one folder for vanilla and one for the AIO.
You just have to manage the save folder so they don't get mixed and you're loading the correct one. Then you just need a simple registry file to set the folder you want to run before running the game.
I've pasted the registry file code bellow, just have to edit it with your path. Make two, each pointing to each folder and name them accordingly with .reg extension.

If I have some free time tonight, I might just make a little launcher to automate all this. Just with two buttons; Launch Vanilla and Launch AIO.

Code: Select all

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour]
"Path"="D:\\Games\\Guitar Hero World Tour AIO"

Return to “Other Music Games”