Call for a new forum style

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Call for a new forum style

Postby nwru » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 pm

As mentioned in my other topic, we're interested in replacing our existing forum styles with something more appealing.

Are you handy with CSS? Maybe you've come across a style that you think would look great on here. Reply below with your recommendations/creations and we'll pick the best one. Two rules: they need to be prosilver-based and keep some of the fire-colored spirit of the existing styles. Also feel free to +1 or comment on other user's posts.

Thanks! :thumbup:
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Re: Call for a new forum style

Postby nwru » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:42 am

No votes/thoughts on this? Ok then. Here's is the current frontrunner: http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/K_Kitty

:tongue:
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:57 am

nwru wrote:No votes/thoughts on this? Ok then. Here's is the current frontrunner: http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/K_Kitty

:tongue:

Hmm... needs more unicorns and rainbows. xD
My Song Thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59701
FrOoGle HeRo I - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=628936#p628936
FrOoGle HeRo II (unfinished :C) - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58720
FrOoGle HeRo III - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=637471#p637471
FrOoGle HeRo IV - viewtopic.php?f=17&p=638836
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Signature picture provided by The---Way
wee little kid
m1999

Postby m1999 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:42 am

I'd love if we went with an overhaul of the DarkFire style, I just really like the colors and the layout of that style.

(I know I once stated I used the default style, but I was actually using DarkFire all along and just forgot that I changed it. Damn you, non-existent alzheimers)
(This theme really should be default though)
The Avenger
Yhughu

Postby Yhughu » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:32 pm

m1999 wrote:I'd love if we went with an overhaul of the DarkFire style, I just really like the colors and the layout of that style.

(I know I once stated I used the default style, but I was actually using DarkFire all along and just forgot that I changed it. Damn you, non-existent alzheimers)
(This theme really should be default though)

Stop with your small text every time D: I don't want to magnify every single time D:
No but seriously, I agree, tweaks on the DarkFire is pretty damn cool
wee little kid
m1999

Postby m1999 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Yhughu wrote:Stop with your small text every time D: I don't want to magnify every single time D:

Sorry, it's just my way of indicating off-topic D:
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:18 pm

m1999 wrote:
Yhughu wrote:Stop with your small text every time D: I don't want to magnify every single time D:

Sorry, it's just my way of indicating off-topic D:

Note to self: modify the phpBB code to not allow text smaller than normal :wink:

Return to “Forum Talk”