Album FC

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 5 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Maartah

Album FC

Postby Maartah » Fri May 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Hey there :smile:

I recently tried to FC the whole album Epitaph from Necrophagist, fretted by Angevil. Altough I didn't make it (got 7/8, with 3 runs with a massive choke on the 8th song), it was kinda fun to do. Now I was wondering if anyone got an idea of another album I could try to FC. As you might know, I'm pretty good at this game, but really aren't the best; so no suggestions with "FC dragonforce album please" :laugh:
I don't download that much songs anyomre, and there's a topic with about 100 albums and I really wouldn't know what would be a good pick.
So, challenging; yes Impossible; no please

I'm hoping to get some good suggestions!

Oh, might be good to say; please, let it be well fretted!
Last edited by Maartah on Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
Wait what
evilbobthebob

Re: Album FC

Postby evilbobthebob » Fri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm

I'd suggest Protest the Hero's Fortress album, if all the frettings were of a good enough quality (there are still a few in those scorehero conversions that could be improved). However, as they're not, I'd go for maybe one of the Trivium albums that Puppetz and Angevil have recently done.
All my songs | My Hero Project: A Hero
The Smart Way to Ask Questions

Spoiler:ummmmm hey guys
you suck because I said so
I know everything about art guys
what you make is worthless because you use photos
allow me to bash you and not prove I hold any talent of my own guys
guys guys guys
look at me
I need attention

FoF Coheedguy
ssj4majuub

Postby ssj4majuub » Fri May 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Hm
If I had to pick, I'd say In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3 by Coheed and Cambria.
's fun. ;D
Always So Negative
RealCheese

Postby RealCheese » Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Angevil's John 5 album? It doesn't seem impossible. I think you could FC all but maybe Soul Robot.
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Fri May 08, 2009 8:23 pm

You should TOTALLY do the entire Paramore discography. No, it isn't hard, but going through 2 hours of it and FCing all of the songs should be an accomplishment in itself :D
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
Best Italian Charter
Angevil

Postby Angevil » Fri May 08, 2009 9:27 pm

RealCheese wrote:Angevil's John 5 album? It doesn't seem impossible. I think you could FC all but maybe Soul Robot.

would be a good "mission"(of course excluding Soul Of A Robot, that the FC is impossible :tongue: ).

however Maartah (and anyone else) in the future, when I have finished the AH3 or I will be around 90 or 100 songs done, I plan to make more albums: the first of Necrophagist, and perhaps one of John 5 and Symphony X. :wink:
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Sat May 09, 2009 11:00 am

KTownEgghead wrote:You should TOTALLY do the entire Paramore discography. No, it isn't hard, but going through 2 hours of it and FCing all of the songs should be an accomplishment in itself :D

I just FC'd the 4 song album for the lulz, and I really aren't going to play more of it. It's a bit like the opposite of Necrophagist; the music is ok (nothing special though), but the charts are lame as hell :laugh:
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
MrSirCountKing Ninja
gheyninja

Postby gheyninja » Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Rust in Peace - Megadeth
Ride the Lightning - Metallica
Power of the Dragonflame - Rhapsody of Fire ( AKA Rhapsody )
Holographic Universe - Scar Symmetry
All Hope is Gone - Slipknot
Alien Love Secrets - Steve Vai
Shogun - Trivium

Haha i have so much to say, and im so bored so im just spamming really effin good albums from random artists, none of theese are fretted though. GL :)
Some of my scores :
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww30 ... -57-93.jpg { Adrenalin Rush - George Bellas } INSANITY
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww30 ... -41-36.jpg { Perpetual Burn - Jason Becker } -4 -.-
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww30 ... -39-99.jpg { Deliver Us - Andy Timmons } FC :)
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww30 ... -48-85.jpg { This Godless Endeavor - Nevermore } SR - 99%
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Sat May 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Maartah wrote:
KTownEgghead wrote:You should TOTALLY do the entire Paramore discography. No, it isn't hard, but going through 2 hours of it and FCing all of the songs should be an accomplishment in itself :D

I just FC'd the 4 song album for the lulz, and I really aren't going to play more of it. It's a bit like the opposite of Necrophagist; the music is ok (nothing special though), but the charts are lame as hell :laugh:

It's way too easy, I agree :D But I still play them solely because I like the songs, and it's an interactive way to listen to them.

You should do Angevil's John 5 album! Besides Soul of a Robot, they look FC-able...
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Sun May 10, 2009 5:59 am

The hardest song on Songs of Sanity is actually Damaged. Angevil's Soul of a Robot is undercharted, I just got -10 on it, with sloppy.
Best Italian Charter
Angevil

Postby Angevil » Sun May 10, 2009 9:58 am

Kotti wrote:The hardest song on Songs of Sanity is actually Damaged. Angevil's Soul of a Robot is undercharted, I just got -10 on it, with sloppy.

seems to me is ok, by ear can't hear so many notes.

to puppetz version, I think it is very heavily overcharted and "messy" as the placement of notes.
Helpfull Fretter
Yooble

Postby Yooble » Sun May 10, 2009 1:26 pm

you should do Wishmaster by Nightwish fretted by mustis666
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 am

Angevil wrote:seems to me is ok, by ear can't hear so many notes.
It really is undercharted, just look at the first strumming parts of this (cover) video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArcPdTKt ... re=related

John 5 strums pretty damn fast. I think your chart is the most fun to play because it doesn't give me a hand cramp, but it's also inaccurate.
Best Italian Charter
Angevil

Postby Angevil » Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 am

Kotti wrote:
Angevil wrote:seems to me is ok, by ear can't hear so many notes.
It really is undercharted, just look at the first strumming parts of this (cover) video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArcPdTKt ... re=related

John 5 strums pretty damn fast. I think your chart is the most fun to play because it doesn't give me a hand cramp, but it's also inaccurate.

yes, I saw that video, in fact I watched this video for do it.

however I don't know, the movement I think it's as I did myself, because the speed of the right hand isn't like the strumming.
the important thing is that it's fun to play (and this is what counts more in my charts).
Professional Stoner
Mistabone

Postby Mistabone » Mon May 11, 2009 11:39 am

I have been playing the hell out of "Damaged". It's an extremely fun song to play and it's challenging as hell. I hate to admit it but I'd never even heard of John 5 before I played that. I downloaded it because the youtube video impressed me. I just ordered the CD a few minutes ago. I was really impressed with it, as I love that style of music. His playstyle is incredible to say the least.

And I know it's not a discography, but if you want a really enjoyable playing experience from beginning to end then you need to play Puppetz Hero 2 or 3 (4 was awesome too but I myself prefer 2 & 3). Cannon Rock (PH:3) is always cool to bring out if you wanna really impress your friends and Puppetz version of Master Of Puppets (PH:2) is 10 times better than that **** version on the GH Metallica edition. The GH version is probably one of the worst frettings I've ever seen in one of those games. Ever.

Return to “High Score Discussion”