World Chart Advice Request

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 15 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Socko

World Chart Advice Request

Postby Socko » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 pm

I've been happily playing FoF for a good while now, and have been uploading my scores to the World Chart (wembley1967) without problem, until a few days ago when my 'player' (troy) suddenly disappeared from the Players listings. I can still upload scores and they register fine, showing up on the relevant song lists. I've even tried playing under a new name for a few days (socko), but the same issue remains - no entry on the Players page.

I appreciate that this is far from a major issue, and I'm only a casual player compared to many of you guys on here, but it was nice to see how I was progressing on the Players list. So, can anyone give me any advice or suggestions on what I can do, if anything?

Many thanks in advance. :smile:
dey see me trollin
mitch951

Re: World Chart Advice Request

Postby mitch951 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:28 am

the whole players list was wiped if i remember correctly, too much maintenance.
EDIT: Well obviously not, i have no idea
wembley1967

Postby wembley1967 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 pm

You would have to ask Divra about this since he does the charts.I just host them.
Divra

Postby Divra » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:06 pm

The problem is that I thought updating the list was working after I removed lots of old scores, but apparently it didn't... (It stops somewhere around 'D') I've removed it for now and put a message on that page about it.
I hope there is a good way to have it, Azzco suggested downloading the scores, processing them and then uploading the table. I haven't really looked into that yet, but I think it could work.

By the way, I updated the lists bass and drums now, saw that you were on the one for drums at least :)
Charts (Down as of November 25th)
Socko

Postby Socko » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Thanks for looking into it Divra. I appreciate that this is a labour of love for the majority of contributors on these boards, so I certainly wasn't complaining in any shape or form. Like I say, it's no big deal to be honest, and I can still see where I place on individual tracks so the 'competition' aspect is still in place.

Again, I appreciate you looking into it and apologies for my delayed reply - keep up the good work. :)
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA

Postby MarvinPA » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:56 am

Divra wrote:The problem is that I thought updating the list was working after I removed lots of old scores, but apparently it didn't... (It stops somewhere around 'D') I've removed it for now and put a message on that page about it.
I hope there is a good way to have it, Azzco suggested downloading the scores, processing them and then uploading the table. I haven't really looked into that yet, but I think it could work.

By the way, I updated the lists bass and drums now, saw that you were on the one for drums at least :)

Divra thanks so much. This fixed my problems on the site also.
The one and only
1Eddy213

Postby 1Eddy213 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 am

I believe I disabled the "Profile" Page, the thing with the song awards and such.
I thought I found a way to cheat. I'm not sure if it works. I haven't tried.

ImageImage

Return to “High Score Discussion”