Score charts - Listing and how-to's

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:24 am

A solid reason? Most of the good players are using sloppy, which kinda destroys your idea.
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:12 pm

This topic was not created to argue about Hopo systems, nor to determine what the "best" players use.
If you want to discuss about this subject, create another topic and do not hi-jack this one. This topic is for information about charts systems and to list existing charts.
sherranjjj001 made a suggestion, you are free to like it or not. I don't see why you care since none of you guys is going to make such a charts system. Just because you play with a system or another doesn't give you the expertise to determine whether Divra or someone else (feel free to create your own charts sherranjjj001) should set up such a charts or not.
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:25 pm

thanks raph for that...i really do want to create my own chart system but i have to look into all the bells and whistles to make it happen.
wilbou73

Postby wilbou73 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:43 am

sherranjjj001 wrote:thanks raph for that...i really do want to create my own chart system but i have to look into all the bells and whistles to make it happen.

I'm on my way too... Just want to let you know that it's not so easy... :p I'm ok with the database. Working on the website that will host the chart. This is the difficult part for me, since i never manage to built one... :O And how you'r doing?
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>This is a small signature!!!</span> by <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Wilbou</span>
wilbou73

Postby wilbou73 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:40 pm

hey, sherran...! How's going for u? Going well here. I manage my way to the 'django' admin of my scorechart, only localy with the server that django include for developping. :p Database, hosting, server are fixed. Just need to find the right settings to make it run on my web server... ??? The big problem (for my little experience) is that almost all tuto or info are for linux, and guess what... RIGHT... i'm with Vista... :laugh: So i have to 'translate' and find how to config on windows... But... I'm almost done and hope i can test it (soon) online with my brothers uploading their scores and finally release it... well ??? hope so...!!! :;): :laugh:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>This is a small signature!!!</span> by <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Wilbou</span>
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 am

that sounds great! just PM me right away when you have it ready...id love to see it.
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 am

So how does one create a scorechart that allows the stuff that Divras do?
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.
Ziggy

Postby Ziggy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 pm

What's wrong with Divra's chart i can't look at Players and Signature ?
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 am

It's recently switched location, I guess that divra is working hard to get full functionality but since it's wembleys site there's a new middle hand to has to help ou. It'll be fine in a few weeks tops I'd say :)
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.
Divra

Postby Divra » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 am

Well, pretty much, but 'Players' doesn't work (with guitar, other instruments do) because it takes too much time to update it, so it times out. I dropped the signatures a long time ago because they took way too much bandwidth :(
Charts (Down as of November 25th)
The one and only
1Eddy213

Re: Score charts - Listing and how-to's

Postby 1Eddy213 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:57 pm

would this work with a free webs site? or any way without $? (I'm Cheap :blush: )

ImageImage
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:47 pm

1Eddy213 wrote:would this work with a free webs site? or any way without $? (I'm Cheap :blush: )

For a fairly reasonable amount of players yes. If you plan to set it up to organize your own small tournaments (maybe 20-50 players, maybe more) you should not have problem getting it hosted for free. You only have to make sure the host lets you create at least one mysql database. If you're planning to make huge world charts, unfortunately most chances are you won't be able to host it for free (ask Divra :oldwink:)
Unsterblich!!
air15

more doubts

Postby air15 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Hi!

I read all post, and I have doubts. What information send FoF? I have an idea of upload this Score to MSN messenger, like a Personal Message :unsure:

I don't need mount a Score Chart, cause we are a few players, and we play "online" send the score in a chat conversations window, I guess this information could appear automatic in a PM of MSN Messenger and this way show to all in the chat conversation :wink:

I hope understand my idea :tongue:

Thx in advanced
Image Image

Image Image
Music is all around
Taylor Swift

Postby Taylor Swift » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 am

why the World Charts site isn't working ? When I go here http://www.prison.net/worldcharts/charts/ it don't work
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Taylor Swift wrote:why the World Charts site isn't working ? When I go here http://www.prison.net/worldcharts/charts/ it don't work

That isn't working anymore unfortunately. But if you go to the first post, Divra's charts are just as good, if not better.
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.

Return to “High Score Discussion”