Players to Watch Out For - Both up-and-coming and well-established.

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 pm

I'm glad he left. Not to mention, some of his OMGOMGEPIC-scores were proven not so epic right before he left (Am I the only one who sees a connection between two things?).

Well he wasn't so "OMG"... as I kicked his a** in the tournament! :p Maybe he played those few FC he had a houndreds of times... who knows? (what I wanna say with that is... that it's not that OMG then! :))
Last edited by Puppetz on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 pm

The best players in the forum don't go in all of the topic and keep saying
"omg i FCed that song that nobody FCed!!!"
who cares if you did that? good job and its over
why he must keep saying that he is a beast in all of the topics???
Good bye for him too -.-

At least when i broke an achiement i just pot the score and its over, finish....~~~
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Oh well... Zmannnn left, Zmannnn was amazingly good, its over now :p get over it.

MEHH Glass Prison genuine sightread...

Starting fresh. (:
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:53 am

Blergh, I never got the time to make my comparison of him and Christiano Ronaldo in that topic :(

Too bad =/

I got to agree with Raven though, if you remove him, you got to remove skaniol and arthur, which both are more epic then anyone on the forum nowadays.
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 pm

What's the point in removing anyone... It's like removing Gretzky from Hockey, or Pelé from soccer... ?!? No I'm not referring to Zmannn here... I'm mean Kenshin were the greatest at his time!!! :) That's all... novadays, with Alairian mod, we're like a 10+ pwning people here... :)
Last edited by Puppetz on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok...
but look
on the best players in the forum there are 2 brazilians =D

EDIT

Me and Kenshin
Last edited by Elodius on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Yea don't remove him. He still got it done that doesn't go away.
Last edited by aander91 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 pm

LOL i totally just got ignored cuz of the Zmannnn debate :p
LEAVE HIM THERE!!!
Starting fresh. (:
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:19 am

Razlo7 wrote:LOL i totally just got ignored cuz of the Zmannnn debate :p
LEAVE HIM THERE!!!

Sorry, we were on Focus
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:46 am

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omggggkw0.png

^ Afterlife FC. Just thought I might point that out dunno what I will do next.
*** BANNED FOR CHEATING ***
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 am

Sorry bu t i never saw you posting another good scores :p
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:26 am

Yeah, I know I wanted to show that I'm going to eventually get on there. That's my first big FC I will show more scores.
*** BANNED FOR CHEATING ***
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Well, then make some videos
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

emperorsenshi

Postby emperorsenshi » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 pm

If I were to 95% 'Lost my Music' would that get me anywhere? :p
Leather Rebel!
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:38 pm

Lotsa new kids on the block, eh? 'bout time the tables were turned. Hehehe...

Return to “High Score Discussion”