Call for Moderators - help us out ?

News in the world of Frets On Fire
coolcheeze

Postby coolcheeze » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:50 pm

EDITED to change the color for some rude individuals

hey guys... first of all i would like to thank everyone for signing up here at FOF.net and am glad to see the community growing some for FretsOnFire. I would like to see if anyone out there might be interested in a more hands on role here... I am a very busy person with not a huge amount of time on my hands and it would be great if we had some folks here to help out with moderating the forums and keeping the peace as the community grows. We have some nice things planned and i will be implementing some new stuff on fretsonfire.org this weekend time willing.

thanks again

if you are interested please PM me and let me know. Please only PM if you are serious and are willing to put some time in on this to help out fretsonfire.org and also contribute to helping make fretsonfire a great product with some useful community support.

coolcheeze
Last edited by coolcheeze on Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kioken
Postby kioken » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:49 pm

at first you should stop writing in blue color... it's not cool nor 'different' but just plain stupid
Dhsu
Postby Dhsu » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:06 pm

I wouldn't say stupid...but it's definitely very very hard to read.
pKp

Postby pKp » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:27 pm

I agree...
...and I postulate ^^
mid

Postby mid » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:36 pm

i wouldn't mind helping out around here. i do have quite a bit of spare time that could be dedicated to this forum.
coolcheeze

Postby coolcheeze » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:44 pm

at first you should stop writing in blue color... it's not cool nor 'different' but just plain stupid

well.. its actually a error in the board software... im not purposfully writing in blue. I would appreciate you not slamming me for something that i havent fixed here yet... i threw this board up in less than 2 hours including a fully customized CSS and theme... so cut me some slack... at least i did something for the community ;) thats all i say about that.. i sometimes use color=white when im posting, but alot of times i forget... its not to be cool or different you jack ass. it happens only to super admins ive noticed... and i cannot find anywhere in the 2000+ lines in the style sheet where that color property is set.
gazo

Postby gazo » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:03 am

i sent an pm but didn't got an answer yet :(
excuse my bad english...
mid

Postby mid » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:55 am

coolcheeze wrote:

well.. its actually a error in the board software... im not purposfully writing in blue. I would appreciate you not slamming me for something that i havent fixed here yet... i threw this board up in less than 2 hours including a fully customized CSS and theme... so cut me some slack... at least i did something for the community ;) thats all i say about that.. i sometimes use color=white when im posting, but alot of times i forget... its not to be cool or different you jack ass. it happens only to super admins ive noticed... and i cannot find anywhere in the 2000+ lines in the style sheet where that color property is set.

lol use that banstick.
DopefisH

Postby DopefisH » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:21 pm

I have some experience as a forum admin, and I've been a member of a ton of forums. I would love to help out the community.

I have a good amount of music knowledge, know a bit about sound mechanics, I'm a (real) guitarist, and am decent at audio editing programs. I'll try to help out the community as best as I can.

-DopefisH
The Dopefish Lives!
Mugmoor

Postby Mugmoor » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:36 pm

gazo wrote:i sent an pm but didn't got an answer yet :(

same, where's our replies coolcheeze!?
Signature truncated. Please see this post.
<!--
Recently Listened to Tracks:
Generated by Last.FM
-->
Miglin

Postby Miglin » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:28 pm

This is sort of an old post.
Raptor

Postby Raptor » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:40 am

yea, sorry guys, he pretty much filled up his spots that next day.
Jay

Postby Jay » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:30 pm

Wouldn't it be better to switch to some other type of forum? like phpBB or other that's more user-friendly? [I hate to tick 'track this topic' every frickin time!] :D
All your base are belong to us.
Funcoot

Postby Funcoot » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:21 pm

I sent you a pm, even though I don't have many posts, I would love to be apart of the team keeping the forums in line! :)

Also sorry that I posted after your positions have been filled, but feel free to call on me! :;):
Last edited by Funcoot on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Internet Pirate Image

Also visit http://www.fof.bb2.org/index.php?act=idx another FoF forum.
bizn355

Postby bizn355 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:45 am

well.. yes you are incredibly late as said before all of the mod places were taken up REALLY quickly but hey nice to know someone else would be willing to help the FoF forums

Return to “News”