C3's question thread

Everything else in here
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
rambomhtri

Re: C3's question thread

Postby rambomhtri » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm sorry too, Cordal. I'm not mad at you at all.

Yeah, if you see something illogical and ask about it, and the responses don't make sense, then of course I'm gonna say it does not make any sense.

"It's nearly impossible to get the multitracks."
Wrong, a 9YO kid can get them.

"C3 was the only source of it."
Wrong, same answer.

They said it was not the illegal thing, cause they're sharing copyrighted content although not in multitracks, which is illegal too. So I don't know what is it.

I play the electric guitar, and I love music. Years ago, when I first discovered GH's practice mode and the ability to isolate each instrument, I went bananas. I could create my own backing tracks, and I could listen to the isolated tracks of my favorite bands. I recorded my PS3 in practice mode and then mixed the resulting master tracks in a multri-track (multichannel) mp3. The quality was awesome. I learned a lot, A LOT, listening to those master tracks, and also I had much fun listening to isolated tracks, discovering hidden things. But, you know, that took a lot of time, cause I wanted to do it with all my games: Metallica, Beatles, RB 1 & 2, and a few guitar hero's, I don't remember which ones I had, cause I've played all of them, but some of them were from friends of mine.

Then I discovered this site, and it was offering me the same product I was creating, but I didn't have to wait for the song to finish, export data, sync data, etc. It saved me a lot of time, and the quality of the tracks was even better than mine. A few months ago I said I was enjoying the two bluzer's threads cause I could jam along my favorite bands thanks to him. But, some users said I was being a d*ck (or something like that) for using these tracks to play along with my guitar. And of course, I couldn't take such a dictator behavior, and replied to him mad, like who is he to tell me what to do with the material I download from the internet. Then he answered I was not welcome in this forum because I use the multis to play an instrument instead of Fofix. Then TrojanNemo asked what happened, I answered him PM, and surprisingly he was also one of those people who think they have the right to tell me what to do or not to do with the content I download from internet. So much BS. And then I created this thread, asking why C3 team was encrypting their multis, but still sharing illegal content. None of the arguments told makes any sense, and the newer the argument is, the worse it is.

He also said what should I do or should not do with my practice methods, like "practice the right way, buy Jammit songs" (which indeed, I have, when it first came, I bought 2 tracks, but didn't like it cause it was, and it is, so limited). As if jamming along these multitracks, here or in GH, is the wrong way. I mean, the level of control over my practicing methods they think they have is nuts.
JarheadHME

Postby JarheadHME » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Ok now you're straight up admitting to being a mutlitrack leecher. I don't know how I didn't pick up on that sooner.

Get this through to your head: This is a GAMING FORUM. NOT A RIPPING FORUM. The bluzer thread, as well as C3, are there so you can get multitracks to do your own thing with. Obviously we can't stop you from doing it, but they are there for one reason only: To have a more complete conversion from one game to another. That is all they are there for.

C3 originally provided Phase Shift multitracks as well, but then people were using those to take the multitracks and do stuff with them that people didn't get them for.

You are taking someone elses work and using it for stuff they didn't want it to be used for. That's why bluzer started adding bleedthrough on the audio, to hopefully deter people like you.

tl;dr : We don't want multitrack leechers here because they're using multitracks for means outside of the game, when this entire forum is based on the games.

If all you want are multitracks, pop over to literecords. All the rips that pop up on this forum show up there anyways. You can get other songs there as well. There's no point in you being on a forum for games when you're only here for multitracks and could be on another site that is specifically for multitracks.

NWRU, please, lock this thread, and possible ban ram. This is going nowhere, and he is only here for multitrack leeching.
Click here to request a song to rip for here!
farottone

Postby farottone » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:35 pm

rambomhtri wrote:"(just the fact that you think that an MP3 available from thousands if not hundred of thousands of sources is as valuable and as in need of protection than something only available from one single source boggles the mind)"

One single source = the one outlet selling them. They are the one in need of protection, as we are saying from the first post. Multitracks are not available through us, so we can't be the one single source anyway. Only reason why anybody would misread that is if they really want to play multitracks in FOF or PS and throw an entitled hissy fit because they can't.
C3 | Author • Share • Passion
TrojanNemo

Postby TrojanNemo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

JarheadHME wrote:I'm surprised you're actually still here. Considering all this stuff I've heard you've said and done about FoF, like the whole thing I heard about with the whole blocking download linked redirected from here. I hear in general that you don't like this place.

And now I can answer your question.

JarheadHME wrote:Ok now you're straight up admitting to being a mutlitrack leecher. I don't know how I didn't pick up on that sooner.

This is why. I have no problems with "this place." I come here every day to see what's going on. I created the tool used to easily convert Xbox customs to Phase Shift / FoFiX use. I don't mind the place. I mind some of the people here. And that's why there are no more Phase Shift multitracks from C3 and why any direct links to my server from this forum get that nice bengal tiger denying access. Because of some of the people in this place.
rambomhtri

Postby rambomhtri » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:47 pm

What the serious HELL?

First, what is a multitrack leecher. I'm pretty sure I'm not one, but explain it so I can understand... what I am?

Second, this is a gaming forum, so what? Do I off-topic in the main threads asking how to play that hard solo of Metallica I can't get right? Not, right?

And finally, I can register in whatever page I want, who do you think you are to tell me what forums visit and what forums don't visit. If I can't move my arms but I want to register in a car forum, I do it, and you're no one to tell me I can't and I should be banned. Are you TrojanNemo's second account? Cause you're saying the exact same words.

I don't care what literecords is, I found this page, and I like it here, except for the behavior of some user like you who act like total dictators over me.
Cordal

Postby Cordal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:55 pm

-----
Last edited by Cordal on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JarheadHME

Postby JarheadHME » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

TrojanNemo wrote:
JarheadHME wrote:I'm surprised you're actually still here. Considering all this stuff I've heard you've said and done about FoF, like the whole thing I heard about with the whole blocking download linked redirected from here. I hear in general that you don't like this place.

And now I can answer your question.

JarheadHME wrote:Ok now you're straight up admitting to being a mutlitrack leecher. I don't know how I didn't pick up on that sooner.

This is why. I have no problems with "this place." I come here every day to see what's going on. I created the tool used to easily convert Xbox customs to Phase Shift / FoFiX use. I don't mind the place. I mind some of the people here. And that's why there are no more Phase Shift multitracks from C3 and why any direct links to my server from this forum get that nice bengal tiger denying access. Because of some of the people in this place.

But everyone except you and C3 admins can't get to the multitracks anyways, correct? I'm just wondering what the point is in blocking them if it doesn't really change anything outside of the whole redirect thing.

rambomhtri wrote:What the serious HELL?

First, what is a multitrack leecher. I'm pretty sure I'm not one, but explain it so I can understand... what I am?

Second, this is a gaming forum, so what? Do I off-topic in the main threads asking how to play that hard solo of Metallica I can't get right? Not, right?

And finally, I can register in whatever page I want, who do you think you are to tell me what forums visit and what forums don't visit. If I can't move my arms but I want to register in a car forum, I do it, and you're no one to tell me I can't and I should be banned. Are you TrojanNemo's second account? Cause you're saying the exact same words.

I don't care what literecords is, I found this page, and I like it here, except for the behavior of some user like you who act like total dictators over me.

And a multitrack leecher is a person who goes onto these forums for the specific purpose of getting multitracks.

You should ask for that kind of stuff on the proper forum, like an actual music forum, not a rhythm-gaming forum.

Yes, you can register wherever you want and we can't stop you, but you're being pissy because people are getting irritated at you and telling you to go somewhere else where your desires would be better suited because you won't listen to reason here.

Why would I be asking Nemo questions if I was him? That's not how this works.

And literecords is a place for you to go to get multitracks. Here, people are more than likely going to be pissy with you because all you're here for are multitracks. People don't like that here. Notice how everyone who has ever said something like that almost immediately got yelled at and more or less told to f*ck off. That's pretty much what's happening here. We don't like people who are here solely for multitracks. This is a forum about a rhythm game. The whole multitracks deal HERE is for game rips and conversions, not anything to do with playing/jamming along to them. That would be another forum. As said like 3 times now, literecords is the place to go for free multis. Here is not a place that we want that.
TrojanNemo

Postby TrojanNemo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Obvious troll is obvious.
Doesn't want people telling him what to do, so he tells people what to do (not tell him what to do).
Lel.

-- Edit: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:06 pm --

JarheadHME wrote:But everyone except you and C3 admins can't get to the multitracks anyways, correct? I'm just wondering what the point is in blocking them if it doesn't really change anything outside of the whole redirect thing.

Because I don't want people direct linking to C3 files from here and a few other places. You want C3 files, go to db.customscreators.com or forums.customscreators.com.
rambomhtri

Postby rambomhtri » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Alright. Now tell me...

How would you feel if you enter to my shop, a PC shop (I sell games and build custom PC's), and ask me for an USB extension cable, and I tell you to f*ck off cause my shop is oriented only for gamers and people who want a custom PC?

I don't care I also have two shelves of cables in the corner of the shop, the shop is called "Gamerland" and the motto is "build your PC and play games". I tell you to get the f*ck out, go to Walmart and don't enter here, this shop is not for you. Would you like that?
How about at the exit of the shop you face 2 gamers that yell at you and say also f*ck off, this is not an electronic shop.

Now imagine it's not even physical, but over internet.

In the past 5 months, I've been told: not to enter in this page, no to visit this forum, what to do with the material I get from internet, how should I practice my instrument the right way...
Some people here act like if they were my parents and I was 5 years old. :angry:

May be I should do the same with you and then you could realize how dictator is to tell anyone which forums visit, what should he download, etc.
TrojanNemo

Postby TrojanNemo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:16 pm

rambomhtri wrote:Some people here act like if they were my parents and I was 5 years old. :angry:

No, not quite. 5 year olds have the capacity to learn and change their behavior accordingly. You evidently can't.
JarheadHME

Postby JarheadHME » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:19 pm

If you don't like how we're treating you, then you can still gtfo.

For your example: That's a bit different, because this is related to music. This argument sound familiar?

But seriously, that's a shop. This is not a shop. If you did that at your shop then you'd just be an idiot anyways because then you're losing money. We have nothing to really lose here.

And, yes, that is an electronic ship. That is exactly what that is. However, this is still not a forum for ripping or multitracks.
rambomhtri

Postby rambomhtri » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Excuse me, in high school there were d*cks, but that's not a reason for me to drop out.
In a forum, if I find 5 users treating me like if I was their little son, telling me what to do and what not to do, sometimes in a very disrespectful way, I won't stop visiting the forum, lol. What I should do is report some of the messages, but I don't like to report cause I believe everyone should be able to express themselves, even if they're being a d*ck.

This is not a shop, exactly, it's a web site that every one in the world can visit. Well, a single client less is nothing to me, do you think $1 is gonna hurt me?. But if I start treating all my clients like that, I'm gonna destroy my shop, for sure. If I don't visit this site anymore, it doesn't matter. If after me, a lot of people leave this site due to the bad treatment they are receiving, then this site closes. No visits, no site.

What I'm gonna do is stop replying you since you really act like a dictator, and I hate dictators. You and co.

If you visit other forums, I wish someone treats you like you're treating me, so you can understand how it feels.
JarheadHME

Postby JarheadHME » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Yeah I would assume someone would treat me like an a$$hole if I got there and do stuff they don't like. You're doing the equivalent of staying in an isis hotel and wondering why they want to murder you when you aren't a muslim.

$1 is $1. Do it enough times, and that can turn into $100. And we don't treat everyone here badly, we treat the people here who do stuff that we hate and want to be off of this forum badly. We don't want you here because you are literally here only for multitracks. This isn't even the best website to get them! What purpose is there in staying here over another website?!

And you're not special. We treat everyone who acts like you like this. You aren't a special case. If someone makes it readily apparent that they are here solely for multitracks, they get ridiculed as well. It's not like we're doing this just to you.

And dictators wouldn't be telling you to go somewhere else. They would be flat out executing you. We're telling you to go somewhere else because all you're going to get here is people being mad at you, as well as the OCCASIONAL multitrack which will pretty soon after they are posted here be posted to literecords! There would even be MORE songs that aren't here on literecords! There is literally no reason for you to stay on this website over literecords! Why are you staying here when all your going to get is be treated like crap when you could go to somewhere else where you won't because that's exactly what the site is for?
FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Pardon me, but what is all this bull$hit supposed to accomplish? I don't quite understand how you guys haven't figured out that spitting out filth at each other won't solve anything.
My Song Thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59701
FrOoGle HeRo I - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=628936#p628936
FrOoGle HeRo II (unfinished :C) - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58720
FrOoGle HeRo III - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=637471#p637471
FrOoGle HeRo IV - viewtopic.php?f=17&p=638836
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Signature picture provided by The---Way

Return to “Off-Topic”