i'm making a movie (and YOU can help!)

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Pyrokinesis

i'm making a movie (and YOU can help!)

Postby Pyrokinesis » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:22 pm

All my life I've wanted nothing more than to make movies and it's finally happening. The script is completed, I'm getting a cast together, and it will be done by late this year or early next. The movie is a horror/comedy about a small town that is invaded by a killer fox that just doesn't seem to die. It's a homage of the great (and not so great) horror movies of the 1970s. Meaning it will be full of sex, violence, unnecessary language, and will be as over the top as possible. Here is the official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nightofthefox2015

Now, one of the main things I need is music. I want some heavy heavy stuff for the death scenes, but I also need some soft rock, rap, techno.. anything really. If you have an original song and you would like to have it featured in a movie, look no further! I want a completely original soundtrack (mostly because I don't have the money to pay for licensing songs). Any help would be appreciated.
Still Alive
wolferacing

Re: i'm making a movie (and YOU can help!)

Postby wolferacing » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Interesting idea. Really though to have a successful music score you should wait until after filming to find the right songs. You can then look at a scene and figure out the type of song that should be used. If you have audio material before filming you will find yourself building scenes around a song, rather than building songs around the scenes. If that makes sense.
The Guitar Man
Russell_GuitarGuy

Re: i'm making a movie (and YOU can help!)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Awesome idea. May I do some concept art for characters? I wanna do some of the people for the movie (animated or not.) I will give them to you if possible. Thanks.

Return to “Off-Topic”