Problems with downloading songs?

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Spieluhr_

Problems with downloading songs?

Postby Spieluhr_ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 am

Heya all!

I get a huge problem. Everytime i try to download some song and i open the link it just says "invalid or deleted". Seriosly its hard to believe that ALL songs are invalid or deleted(?). Anyone else have a same problem? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
The last forum user
Maupy2

Re: Problems with downloading songs?

Postby Maupy2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 am

Maybe it looks like it, but not all songs are invalid.
Songs that were charted a long time ago are invalid most of the time, because everyone used to upload on Mediafire, but that site got a lot more strict with copyright infringements a few years ago.

Newer songs often still have working links. So if you want to download songs, you should look in newer threads. ;)
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.
Kassu

Re: Problems with downloading songs?

Postby Kassu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:50 am

Those songs are most likely 1-4 years old or the author has deleted the songs from the cloud drive or if the cloud drive deletes them automatically if the user hasn't been active enough.

Return to “Off-Topic”