A question ...

Everything else in here
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
aeroleale

A question ...

Postby aeroleale » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Sometimes I leave the forum and do not remember where I have been exactly. Is there a function to mark the exact place ?
abloobloo
RedShadow

Re: A question ...

Postby RedShadow » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 pm

I think this is something you should ask your doctor about.
Alzheimer is a pretty big deal.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm

I prefer to click "View your posts" at the top left by "User Control Panel" and "(x new messages)".

.:Edit:.
Actually since you never post, I guess the above won't really be effective for you.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

The Final Darkness
dadudemandude

Postby dadudemandude » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Browser history might help in your quest methinks :P
Otherwise you can bookmark a topic for the hell of it, be it in the browser itself or through the bookmark topic button located above the topic page after entering one.

Davey

Return to “Off-Topic”