TRIBES

Everything else in here
This topic is 12 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
abloobloo
RedShadow

TRIBES

Postby RedShadow » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

TRIBES

(It's Quakecon 2011, this is a sequel to previous Tribes if you were wondering what this post was all about)

This looks fun.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Re: TRIBES

Postby vedicardi » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 pm

i wish i had the old 64 player games
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:24 pm

I actually just downloaded one of these games. Heard it was really good so Imma give it a try.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Free to play with cash shop. Nothing to see here fokes. Game is already DOA.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:52 am

yeah just like tf2 RIP
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:43 am

TF2 has been terrible for a looooong time.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

TF2 has always been terrible.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 am

even though the gameplay has never changed whoops hats ruin games this just in

-- Edit: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 pm --

estemshorn wrote:TF2 has always been terrible.

yeah it doesn't hold a candle to little big planet 1
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 am

It's not like the gameplay is that great tho. Also getting new weapons randomly and for random characters seems pretty dumb and unbalanced.
I also don't like listening to neckbeards trading hats when I'm playing.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 am

RedShadow wrote:It's not like the gameplay is that great tho. Also getting new weapons randomly and for random characters seems pretty dumb and unbalanced.

Dont you ever think that you are getting bored of FPS? To put it in perspective. FPS are like GH, if too many are made then you run the risk of of over saturating the market with mediocre games.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:04 am

The balance is what makes TF2 terrible. Soooooo many weapons are rendered completely obsolete. It's soooo fun being completely underpowered until you unlock better weapons! Too bad it's completely random (aside form achievement items).

amak11 wrote:
RedShadow wrote:It's not like the gameplay is that great tho. Also getting new weapons randomly and for random characters seems pretty dumb and unbalanced.

Dont you ever think that you are getting bored of FPS? To put it in perspective. FPS are like GH, if too many are made then you run the risk of of over saturating the market with mediocre games.

>doesn't like one FPS
>HOLY POOP HE DOESN'T LIKE FPS ANYMORE

Also, cool grammar brah.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Rapt0r wrote:The balance is what makes TF2 terrible. Soooooo many weapons are rendered completely obsolete. It's soooo fun being completely underpowered until you unlock better weapons! Too bad it's completely random (aside form achievement items).

^^This is the reason why i dont trust the forums judgement on games, everyone critics everyone else taste on games. I dont care what games anyone likes or doesn't like. it's up to the user to decide for themselves (same can be said for movies). As for this Tribes game, it looks a bit like someone mashed Halo with CoD, then again all first person shooters mash together nowadays. Same ideas, different skins. Just another mediocre shooter with no new ideas.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 pm

You don't trust our judgment because our opinion differs from you're own?

Oh wait, this is nothing new. Almost forgot who I was talking to.
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:12 pm

amak11 wrote:
Rapt0r wrote:The balance is what makes TF2 terrible. Soooooo many weapons are rendered completely obsolete. It's soooo fun being completely underpowered until you unlock better weapons! Too bad it's completely random (aside form achievement items).

^^This is the reason why i dont trust the forums judgement on games, everyone critics everyone else taste on games. I dont care what games anyone likes or doesn't like. it's up to the user to decide for themselves (same can be said for movies). As for this Tribes game, it looks a bit like someone mashed Halo with CoD, then again all first person shooters mash together nowadays. Same ideas, different skins. Just another mediocre shooter with no new ideas.

derp. Tribes existed before Halo and CoD.
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

The balance is what makes TF2 terrible. Soooooo many weapons are rendered completely obsolete. It's soooo fun being completely underpowered until you unlock better weapons! Too bad it's completely random (aside form achievement items).

thats ur opinin and ur rong i love tf2
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble

Return to “Off-Topic”