Signature Creating

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Rapt0r

Re: Signature Creating

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 am

italianstal1ion wrote:

Spoiler:Seriously calm down everyone. We've all wanted to be the best at stuff, no reason to try and crush someone's dream so bluntly - you wouldn't want others doing it to you. I know I sound preachy but I don't care. You'd be better off giving a link to a more advanced photoshop tutorial, telling OP where they can enhance their skills, rather than lazily criticizing like anybody could do. If you don't like the art just don't post, it's not like we are an artist's elite forum or anything.

An advance tutorial wouldn't help. It's about creativity. You can't teach creativity. Stop acting like we should praise everyone for everything they do. That turns people into cry babbys when they don't get their way (like right now).
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
warhol

Postby warhol » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

He didn't say anything about praising everyone for everything they do. He said offering constructive criticism without anything mean written with it.
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Which is what I posted.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
warhol

Postby warhol » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 am

Rapt0r wrote:It would be a million times better without the stupid glare. Also poor font choices.

You could've done without the word stupid, y or n.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

Did I call him stupid? Did I call his work stupid? What adjective should I have used? Bland? Unoriginal? Useless? Stop trying to act like a white knight.
warhol

Postby warhol » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 am

You could have avoided an adjective completely. It's not like you needed to accentuate that you didn't like the glare.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 am

But I didn't. Get over it.
warhol

Postby warhol » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am

Just for your future reference. S'all.

Funny though, that no real requests were ever made.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 am

Because anyone EVER can use photoshop to make their own. It's not like it's a difficult skill.
warhol

Postby warhol » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 am

tru
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

warhol wrote:You could have avoided an adjective completely. It's not like you needed to accentuate that you didn't like the glare.

Technically i brought up that a little more, the glare is a little dumb. Not saying he's dumb, but it's poor ettiquette to do simple things.

My only problem is that he offered without showing off any of his work, which is one of the biggest downfalls to this work if you dont do that.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Hawkward
DavedaysJr

Postby DavedaysJr » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:19 pm

FOR F*CKS SAKE!!!! Just stfu all of you, Jesus Christ! all i did was ask if anybody wanted a sig. Im sorry that i even tried to f*cking help! :sad:
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Spoiler:

Rapt0r wrote:Image

'_>'
SUSAltd

Postby SUSAltd » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 am

my sig is amzing ttly haxor 1337!11!!

-- Edit: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm --

amak11 wrote:Since you want someone to critic it with a sig, yes everything Rapt0r said is true about your sig. Poor font choice (cause default fonts are soooo much better /sarcasm) and that retarded glare that came about when people try to emulate a glass look on their pictures.

Sorry, but to be a good graphic artist; You NEED to set your standards high and be different. Not saying dont offer your services, but aspire to do better every time.

Wait, what are you talking about? I think default fonts are usually the best choices.

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:11 pm

amak11 wrote:
warhol wrote:You could have avoided an adjective completely. It's not like you needed to accentuate that you didn't like the glare.

Technically i brought up that a little more, the glare is a little dumb. Not saying he's dumb, but it's poor ettiquette to do simple things.

My only problem is that he offered without showing off any of his work, which is one of the biggest downfalls to this work if you dont do that.

says the guy that looks like his sig was made in MS paint lol
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **

Return to “Off-Topic”