Favorite Albums of 2010

Everything else in here
This topic is 13 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Lowlander2

Re: Favorite Albums of 2010

Postby Lowlander2 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 am

Eh, sorry. With that said, I couldn't report the post, someone beat me to it.
I AM THE CATFISH MAN
Nathaniel607

Postby Nathaniel607 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 am

dertanz wrote:
Nathaniel607 wrote:
It doesn't change the facts that vinyls are unwieldy, outdated, and no one - as far as I know - has been able to scientifically prove that there is actually an audible difference. 320kbps mp3 sounds amazing if the mixing is great and you're not listening to it at freaking 200% volume. I respect your right to listen to vinyls, and prefer them, but saying you "prefer the amazing vinyl quality over a crappy 320kbps mp3" really grinds my gears.

Here you go pal... You wanted it scientifically proved right? Here's it is wrote by Jimmy Red Why Vinyl Sounds Better So if this is not enough I just don't know what else to do... I may search the religious prove too for that matter...

This is pretty much showing what I said is would. I know there are scientific reasons it *should* sound better, but what I'm saying is that 300 different audible frequencies aren't really better than 250 or whatever it is. What I'm waiting for before I believe audiophiles aren't full of it, is this;

A test, in which a sizeable number of people are asked, blindly, to differentiate between a sound sample which is mixed the same, and both have vinyl noises on to stop people knowing that way. The ONLY difference is one is played on a vinyl, one on a computer, either FLAC or even 320kbps MP3.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 am

the way vinyls are made, simply by design, allows them to have much higher fidelity audio

this should be common sense
if you care or are able to notice this is entirely your own problem
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Tormann71's Brother
mrstuprigge

Postby mrstuprigge » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 am

SHAMELESS PLUG

i finished my best of 2010 list and posted it on my blog (complete with album art and embedded tracks).

http://thapizzaparty.blogspot.com/2011/ ... -2010.html

ImageImageImageImageImage

53 Songs! (Newest: Chiodos, The Memorials, Tera Melos, Defeater)

ImageImage
Underoath - Define The Great Line Full Album WIP (6/11 songs complete)
Manic Drummer Chic
piinyouri

Postby piinyouri » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 am

mrstuprigge wrote:SHAMELESS PLUG

i finished my best of 2010 list and posted it on my blog (complete with album art and embedded tracks).

http://thapizzaparty.blogspot.com/2011/ ... -2010.html

Tallest Man On Earth
:2thumbsup:
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am

Just to say, I've seen MCR's most recent album on some lists and gotta say I agree 100%. It's a great album and it surprises me how this band was able to acheive their desperate case of retarded fanbase that they've been suffering for a while in the first place.

Return to “Off-Topic”