Cartoon/Anime Character Suggestions

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Re: Cartoon/Anime Character Suggestions

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Not sure what you mean, seems ok to me. I have quite a few references for him, it seems to match up ok.

.:Edit:.
Still not sure about the hair, but I guess this works:

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 am

That's a good one. Now I'm curious about how the background will look.
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 am

Wow, really nice! I don't know how it would look, but is it possible to give the hair more detail?
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Maartah wrote:Wow, really nice! I don't know how it would look, but is it possible to give the hair more detail?

Thanks guys. I'm still not sure how to go about that, because his hair looks kinda frizzy in the anime.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah I dunno how you'd handle it either without completely redoing it in a different style.
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 am

http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/art/3-2-1-LETS-JAM-187054949

Finished :P.

I may re-upload later it with a brighter version of the bg so you can see all the details, but there is that for now.

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Great work with the hair! I like the brown background as well. It is pretty dark though lol
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 am

Yeah, it's always pretty dark in the ship on Cowbot Bebop, they are in space after all. Also, because it's an up close shot, I wanted something that wouldn't over shadow spike.

Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm

That's awesome! The glowing effect of the smoke is looking good and that's lots of improvement on the hair.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:21 am

acrox999 wrote:That's awesome! The glowing effect of the smoke is looking good and that's lots of improvement on the hair.

Thanks, I was pretty proud of how the cigarette came out in general :).

.:Edit:.
Here is some random anime girl out of my head, it came out better then these usually do:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2803/unknowngirl.png

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 am

Can I make her my waifu?
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Looks like a good base. Has a unique quality to it simply in the facial structure that is pretty interesting
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 am

Rapt0r wrote:Can I make her my waifu?

I assume that means wife? Whatever floats your boat :).

vedicardi wrote:Looks like a good base. Has a unique quality to it simply in the facial structure that is pretty interesting

I like the word "interesting", 'cause I'm never sure if people are using it as another way to say it's odd, or if it's genuinely interesting. Either way, thanks I guess :D.

I really need to study manga/anime hair more. Like I said, this one came out better then usual, but it still feels like there is either too much or too little of something(or maybe I'm just crazy).

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Ambiguity wrote:
Rapt0r wrote:Can I make her my waifu?

I assume that means wife? Whatever floats your boat :).

=3
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 am

Blegh, I'm not really happy with this, but here is something I've been working off and on for a few weeks:
http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/#/d38dfqs

Return to “Off-Topic”