Cartoon/Anime Character Suggestions

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Re: Cartoon/Anime Character Suggestions

Postby vedicardi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 am

the right arm and how it's positioned over the chest I think is what is "off" about it
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 am

vedicardi wrote:the right arm and how it's positioned over the chest I think is what is "off" about it

Hmm, elbow may be a bit wide, but other then that I don't think it's bad(I had someone pose for reference). That's not why I don't like it though, it was mostly the face and skin tone that were pissing me off(and I rushed the BG 'cause I was annoyed with Lara). I don't think I'll be editing it anytime soon though, I probably shouldn't have started it in the first place.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 am

Necro'd.

I did some of the suggestions in this topic for fun, not that anyone cares anymore :tongue::

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Manic Drummer Chic
piinyouri

Postby piinyouri » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 am

I dig the Broly sketch.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:44 am

Thanks, I was rushing them so fast I fudged the foreshortening on his left arm; it doesn't matter though, just thought it'd be fun to try.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

Return to “Off-Topic”