Cartoon/Anime Character Suggestions

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Re: Cartoon/Anime Character Suggestions

Postby vedicardi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:51 am

RedShadow wrote:
vedicardi wrote:you guys suck

Bawww. What do you care? You already said Tsururya.

Well, ok. I know. What about: Churuya :3

you're on to something
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 am

That's easy

Tsutarja, King of Smugness

COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 am

Spongebob PWNed every single cartoon character in this world. Ha!
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:38 am

Woot 2 pages already :)

Thoughts on suggestions?:
Cowboy Bebop Characters = <3(has a look similar to what Maartah said about Gunsmith Cats)

Kishimoto = Probably not as it appears she is naked 90% of the time, when she has a suit on she reminds me of Motoko from Ghost in The Shell which I'd rather draw over this girl(based purely on looks).

Konata = I love Konota, I'd probably have to paint her soft-cell style 'cause if I did her like other characters it just wouldn't look like her(I suppose it would hurt to try though).

Mio Akiyama = I would like to paint her, but I'm scared to screw her up right now, but definietley a possibility later(of course I could just go for it anyway ^_^). School uniforms do get kinda boring, so I'd probably put her in one of her ending video outfits.

No More Heroes = Interesting character design, I like that they are dressed like your average person but they are secretly asssassins.

SSJ2 Vegeta(DBGT) = Ehh.. I dunno about this one, I kinda hated Vegeta's look in GT('cept when Baby took over him and went Super Baby Vegeta, and when he was SSJ4).

Churuya = lol...(you let Vedi get to you)

Doc Savage = I'm not really familiar with him, but after skimming through an overview of him on wikipedia he reminds me of Indiana Jones, could be good for a muscle study.

Rorschach = He seems simple enough, I never got into Watchmen but I've heard good things. I think I could have more fun with the BG on this one. Your idea for the face is nice but I'd rather use APNG as GIF lowers the quality a lot(I'd do flash, but I don't know how to use it).

The Fist of the North Star = I actually wasn't crazy about the desgins TBH :\

Tsutarja = Simple enough, though I'm more a fan of the first 151 Pokemanz

Spongebob = I love Spongebob, I could have a lot of fun with him to 'cause the creators do some pretty crazy paintings of him sometimes :)

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:07 pm

I actually just posted that because of the striking similarity in the name of Vedi's post.
COUNTERPOINT

Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm actually thinking of doing Tsuruya first since Vedi' is so enthusiastic about it. I'll probably put her in her maid outfit, I like the design as it's not your typical boring black and white maid uniform.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Yes yes! Draw her with a guitar and I can use it for label art for my Kitarah Hero 666 Yahyahyah
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 pm

vedicardi wrote:Yes yes! Draw her with a guitar and I can use it for label art for my Kitarah Hero 666 Yahyahyah

I f*cking hate drawing guitars though(with the method I've tried before anyway), it's like drawing a whole other person in the same image. I suppose if I don't try to make it so technically perfect this time it might work out(and this time I know to work at 300dpi so I can actually do details).

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 pm

I'm sure it'll be awesome enough regardless
Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Postby OzzyOzrock » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 am

what's a tsuruya and where can I find one

you should draw k--

holic, you shouldn't even be a part of this.
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:48 am

This thread isn't pure anime moron.
COUNTERPOINT

Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 am

OzzyOzrock wrote:what's a tsuruya and where can I find one

you should draw k--

Contribute with on topic discussion, or don't post please.

Anyways, I'm gunna do a few more screens for the GH5 Theme and then get started on this.

Any idea of what I should do for the background?

Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 am

Vedi seems to be excited about this one. Aahha, he's a GODDAMIT-OMG-DIE-HARD-FAN of Tsuruya, haah. Well, I'm excited to see your drawing too, or you can make Tsuruya with Asahina or Spongebob(?).
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 am

Yeah I know, he's been pretty positive throughout this topic so far lol.

I probably won't add another character because I don't know how bad the guitar is gunna be this time around(last time I tried to do one there was a lot of work). Plus I think I'm gunna do a close waist-up shot so there really wouldn't be any room, maybe I can throw in a Spongebob or Asahina doll in the background(if I did then I know what to do for the background :D).

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 am

enjoy me being excited about something while it lasts!

-- Edit: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 am --

OzzyOzrock wrote:what's a tsuruya and where can I find one

you should draw k--

stop posting

Return to “Off-Topic”