Support WorldRave

Everything else in here
This topic is 13 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Derp
slashfan7964

Support WorldRave

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:29 am

WorldRave as everyone knows health is bad. His Guitar Hero 5 theme was getting hectic with get well wishes, so in order to get that thread back on topic, post all your get well wishes and all that here, that way the new people working on the theme with him can focus on there work.

Feel free to leave your comments, and memories, and comments about his work!
Last edited by slashfan7964 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Re: Support WorldRave Thread

Postby KTownEgghead » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 pm

I obviously missed something.

What's up with WR?
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Having not posted in the other thread, I'd like to say that we're pulling for you man and hope you get better soon. :thumbup:

KTown, he's just real sick. He may not want everyone knowing specifics.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Totally 'rave, our prayers are for you dude.
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah man. Hope you get better! I just hope that you can pull through and we all miss you!

My Song Thread
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm

We all do bro.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 pm

nwru wrote:Having not posted in the other thread, I'd like to say that we're pulling for you man and hope you get better soon. :thumbup:

KTown, he's just real sick. He may not want everyone knowing specifics.

Makes sense, and I hope that everyone here respects his privacy.

Best of luck to you, WorldRave :) Hoping for the best here at the forums!
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:01 pm

I support this man and his work, also pretty glad he picked suitable people to assist in creating the GH5 theme.
Get better man, hope to see ya around often again.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Worldrave is a good man. I wish him the best.
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Most people don't know, but his health went increasingly downhill recently and he has now resigned from FoF. BUT, he has decide to help Metallicaholic666 with the GH5 theme. So I want him to be able to see this thread before he is really gone for good from FoF.

Get well bro...We'll be praying for you.

My Song Thread
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Re: Support WorldRave

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Well he did say he's left fof-ff for good because of his health, and the fact me, weirdpeople, and drihscol failed him didn't help him want to stay for a little longer. A little while before he got the 3 of us to work with him I had added him on Facebook and that's how i'm keeping in touch with him today. Since we talk a lot via facebook I also got to know the person who inspired me to do themes better which is awesome. Ive loved his work and I still use his dual meter mod for the original FOF when i'm not using fofix. He will defiantly live on in the Frets On Fire community for all he has done or us. I hope he signs on here again to see this thread and know that we're all here supporting him!

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 am

I hope you get better buddy.
Dr. Wooldoor is in.
guitarfreak93

Postby guitarfreak93 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 am

My wishes are with you WR, get well soon bud.
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 am

WOW guys. I never knew about this thread. Very heart warming to me to read this stuff. Ambiguity just mentioned it while on LIVE! via chat. Never saw this. Gotta admit, REALLY cheered me up, and also yet seeing this kind of stuff let's me know i'm not forgotten AFTER ALL. And finally, makes retiring THAT much harder to stick too.

I'm not dead yet though. Health, not sure. I'm in Atlanta, and parents are making an appointment with 'Emory' to see me, and do some tests. So, HOPEFULLY i might get some better info, and start seeing some positive news or results. So far, my blood figure's aren't getting better for this past year, and some hear and there just going down even more.

I can only pray for something good to start happening. Sleep is becoming more restlessness. And more frequently when i breath, sometimes it feels like i have to breath with more force, and yet not seeming like i'm getting more fresh air. (like a loss of breath if you held your breath for like 40 seconds or more. THAT kind of feeling inside. ) Which is likely cause my blood is so thick, it's not able to circulate oxygen so good. Scare's me really. But, i STILL have enough faith in my maker, that he has good plans, no matter WHAT happens. I only have so much control.

Thanks SO much for this stuff guys. Keep me in your prayers to start receiving some improvements. Or in that direction AT LEAST. I LOVE you guys, and dearly miss you all though!!! If something DOES happen (heaven forbid), and you start playing bad at GH/RB, it MIGHT be me!!! MWAh-HAh-hah!!!! KIDDING, i should be ok hopefully :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “Off-Topic”