Games you wanna see happen

Everything else in here
This topic is 5 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Re: Games you wanna see happen

Postby aander91 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Valve or BioWare plsh. Is Bethesda Fallout? Haven't played it so can't tell. Seems extremely storyline focused though, which initially led me to say BioWare but Valve could develop some incredible gameplay for something so ridiculous.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Naemesis

Postby Naemesis » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 am

aander91 wrote:Valve or BioWare plsh. Is Bethesda Fallout? Haven't played it so can't tell. Seems extremely storyline focused though, which initially led me to say BioWare but Valve could develop some incredible gameplay for something so ridiculous.

Bethesda is Fallout and TES, yeah.

Avantasia - The Scarecrow
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

... Bethesda only made Fallout 3.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Naemesis

Postby Naemesis » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Rapt0r wrote:... Bethesda only made Fallout 3.

I thought you were a TES player? Oblivion?

Avantasia - The Scarecrow
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Naemesis wrote:
Rapt0r wrote:... Bethesda only made Fallout 3.

I thought you were a TES player? Oblivion?

He means they only did the third one. The originals were made by Black Isle.
timfloss, apparently
timfoss

Postby timfoss » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:03 pm

I wanna see....

Mega Man X Command Mission 2
Mega Man Legends 3
Final Fantasy X-3 (to restore awesomeness to the X series)
A new Fire Emblem with GBA style.
Legend of Legaia 3
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm

timfoss wrote:Final Fantasy X-3 (to restore awesomeness to the X series)

[dramatic]OMG, if Square-Enix is listening PLEASE NO! Remember your good old Square Soft days,
don't release another abomination like X-2 upon us! [/dramatic]

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

timfloss, apparently
timfoss

Postby timfoss » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 pm

No, I mean A X-3 to FIX the ****ups of X-2. It would be hard to do, but I think it could be managed.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm

ITT: SEQUELS SEQUELS SEQUELS SEQUELS SEQUELS
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

timfoss wrote:No, I mean A X-3 to FIX the ****ups of X-2. It would be hard to do, but I think it could be managed.

X should have ended it, no more X sequels (Though I don't really like the ending much...).
timfloss, apparently
timfoss

Postby timfoss » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 pm

omfgdrphl wrote:
timfoss wrote:No, I mean A X-3 to FIX the ****ups of X-2. It would be hard to do, but I think it could be managed.

X should have ended it, no more X sequels (Though I don't really like the ending much...).

I agree, X should have ended it....but it didn't :laugh:

I just really wish Square would make another (good) X game to do the game justice.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:23 am

timfoss wrote:I just really wish Square would make another (good) X game to do the game justice.

I don't think it would have many followers with it's track record. FFX was just ok to me and would have been fine on it's own(like FFIX), and FFX-2 completely ruined it. I don't think you can fix "a horse that has been beaten to death" so to speak.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

timfloss, apparently
timfoss

Postby timfoss » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:03 am

Ambiguity wrote: FFX would have been fine on it's own(like FFIX), and FFX-2 completely ruined it.

Exactly. I know there's not gonna be a X-3, and if for some odd reason there was, not many people would support it. I'm just saying I wish it would happen lol
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 am

You're pretty much saying that X wasn't good but X-2 was worse so you want a 3rd game to make it better which doesn't mean anything. Why can't a game just be a game without having to rely on SEQUELS AND MORE SEQUELS?
timfloss, apparently
timfoss

Postby timfoss » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 am

Rapt0r wrote:You're pretty much saying that X wasn't good but X-2 was worse so you want a 3rd game to make it better which doesn't mean anything. Why can't a game just be a game without having to rely on SEQUELS AND MORE SEQUELS?

No, not at all. I loved X, in fact it's my favorite Final Fantasy (Rapt0r said he didn't care for it) and X-2 was just shyte. I think they need another sequel like the first X, so it can end good. not another whole game like X-2 so you can see an additional 2 minutes added on to the ending of X :mad:

Return to “Off-Topic”