Games you wanna see happen

Everything else in here
This topic is 5 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Rapt0r

Re: Games you wanna see happen

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:47 pm

You people know nothing about video games. there have been several die hard games. Nakatomi Plaza is the only one worth mentioning.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Portal 2

vedicardi wrote:Half Life 2 Episode 3

for once, I'm going to have to agree with vedi.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm still waiting for an MMO based on the .hack// universe. ...or even a port of the PS2 ones to PC featuring an actual persistent world. ...or for somebody to actually make a game that acts just like the one in .hack//, where it's complete virtual reality. :P

otherwise, I can't really think of any games that i wanna see happen... unless a PC port of Alan Wake counts. most of the ones I want are in production, so it's more "i want these games to happen now". (example being The Secret World, which promises to be an MMO but without any of the gameplay issues that plague MMOs)
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:59 pm

A good Pokemon MMO.

Like seriously.
If you can read this then you've gone too far.
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 pm

tibiazak wrote:I'm still waiting for an MMO based on the .hack// universe. ...or even a port of the PS2 ones to PC featuring an actual persistent world. ...or for somebody to actually make a game that acts just like the one in .hack//, where it's complete virtual reality. :P

Digimon World 3, but that game is set in an MMO enviornment, so take that however you want.

Scutch-Nukem wrote:A good Pokemon MMO.

Like seriously.

This would be cool too.

Oh, and maybe a remake/new Uniracers game.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Maartah wrote:
Ambiguity wrote:
Maartah wrote:Remake of FF VIII (dreaming)

I would like one too(you did mean VIII and not VII right?), though a VII remake would be kind of nice(though they've done so much with VII already :P).

Yeah I meant VIII, not VII, I haven't played the newer ones, but VIII is easily my favourite!

Same here(though my theme and avatar don't support that truth haha), don't worry about the newer ones it just got worse and worse after VIII.

In my opinion:
IX=ok
X=barely passable(though was kewl to see the main FF series on PS2 for the first time)
X-2=seriously, what was going on there(maybe if your a girl it was enjoyable)?
XI=shouldn't be in the main series since it's MMO
XII=never played it but I heard it was decent

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Pokemon Snap for Wii

they see me trollin', they hatin
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
Aaaaaalrighty Then!
Megadeth101

Postby Megadeth101 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Rapt0r wrote:You people know nothing about video games. there have been several die hard games. Nakatomi Plaza is the only one worth mentioning.

Im talking about for next gen consoles :2thumbsup:
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Ambiguity wrote:IX=ok
X=barely passable(though was kewl to see the main FF series on PS2 for the first time)

I can see parts of your arguments, but under the logic you use for XI, you'd have to apply to the Tactics series, since it's not a traditional Final Fantasy game. I've played XI, it's a decent game itself. Few personal issues with it but that's mainly because of the way I view things, haha.

I'd rather play X than IX though, and VI over all the other :tongue:

Another game I think would be good, a better representation of ShadowRun (The Tabletop game, not the Xbox/Windows game) on a new system. Dystopia is the closest thing I've found thus far though...
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Jama7301 wrote:

I can see parts of your arguments, but under the logic you use for XI, you'd have to apply to the Tactics series, since it's not a traditional Final Fantasy game. I've played XI, it's a decent game itself. Few personal issues with it but that's mainly because of the way I view things, haha.

I don't understand what you mean about "applying" the Tatics series. I'm saying XI should have been called something different(like with Crystal Chronicles, Tactics, etc.), Final Fantasy Online would have sufficed(btw I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm just saying it doesn't really fit in with the main series IMO).

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Ambiguity wrote:
Jama7301 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean about "applying" the Tatics series. I'm saying XI should have been called something different(like with Crystal Chronicles, Tactics, etc.), Final Fantasy Online would have sufficed(btw I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm just saying it doesn't really fit in with the main series IMO).

I misunderstood. And it does have the word "Online" in there somewhere if I recall right. Haha, my bad though, I thought you meant it shouldn't have had the prefix "Final Fantasy" not the numbering.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Jama7301 wrote:I misunderstood. And it does have the word "Online" in there somewhere if I recall right. Haha, my bad though, I thought you meant it shouldn't have had the prefix "Final Fantasy" not the numbering.

Yeah but it still wastes a number in the main series.

Oh haha, no problem about the misunderstanding(that always happens on the ninernets :P).

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Final Fantasy X was **** amazing man. :mad:

I want to see Dark Cloud 3. :smile:
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Scutch-Nukem wrote:A good Pokemon MMO.

Like seriously.

+1
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Why does everyone want <insert game here> the mmo? Honestly, I've rarely seen an mmo adaptation of a single player game that was worth playing (and any other mmo out there). Yeah they would be fun, but they would have all the inherit problems of mmos.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.

Return to “Off-Topic”