So Many Dynamos The Loud Wars--I need it.

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Tormann71

Re: So Many Dynamos The Loud Wars--I need it.

Postby Tormann71 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Shizzy1427 wrote:nope didnt work. i just need someone who has it to put it up on mediafire for a day let me download it and then thy can take it down. the band probably files a lawsuit or something because every single link for it is down because it was abusing something. i just need it to be put up on mediafire under a different name like homework or something so i can dl it real quick please.

The band definitely doesn't care about that, there music is just really hard to find. I'll PM you a mediafire link soon.
MtB Enthusiast
Shizzy1427

Re: So Many Dynamos The Loud Wars--I need it.

Postby Shizzy1427 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:15 am

Tormann71 wrote:
Shizzy1427 wrote:nope didnt work. i just need someone who has it to put it up on mediafire for a day let me download it and then thy can take it down. the band probably files a lawsuit or something because every single link for it is down because it was abusing something. i just need it to be put up on mediafire under a different name like homework or something so i can dl it real quick please.

The band definitely doesn't care about that, there music is just really hard to find. I'll PM you a mediafire link soon.

thank you very much. i really appreciate it.

Return to “Off-Topic”