Drum Kit Builder

Everything else in here
This topic is 7 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Re: Drum Kit Builder

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm

My dream kit, 'cause I don't own a real kit.

I think it has too many cymbals. But that makes it look nice
Image Image
Check out my songs. My most recent one is On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater (Soon to be upped) And I am working on The Mob Rules by Adrenaline Mob.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Yay I have Vista and it works! I'll post my kit soon.

EDIT: Well, I tried, didn't bother too much with the throne. No name crash is Ludwig and the ride is some weird made-in-Taiwan off-brand. Here ya go:
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 pm

sonicandshadow97 wrote:My dream kit, 'cause I don't own a real kit.

I think it has too many cymbals. But that makes it look nice

Dude, why the hell is your hihat right there....

Anyways, dream set.
\
I luv Fallout!!!
sonicandshadow97

Postby sonicandshadow97 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Because I don't like reaching my right arm over TOO far.

EDIT:

I saw this set in a music store and thought it was pretty cool. They locked the HiHat closed. I am not sure if this is exactly how it was but it looks nice :biggrin:

All the cymbals are Zildjian, I love the brand and I have heard all of these cymbals... Mainly because I played the set :laugh:

Last edited by sonicandshadow97 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Check out my songs. My most recent one is On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater (Soon to be upped) And I am working on The Mob Rules by Adrenaline Mob.
I'd Bone Her
venom426

Postby venom426 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Qwedgeonline wrote:
yoyokid2008 wrote:So damn messy.

Yep

I will attempt this.
yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:46 pm

sonicandshadow97 wrote:Because I don't like reaching my right arm over TOO far.

EDIT:

I saw this set in a music store and thought it was pretty cool. They locked the HiHat closed. I am not sure if this is exactly how it was but it looks nice :biggrin:

All the cymbals are Zildjian, I love the brand and I have heard all of these cymbals... Mainly because I played the set :laugh:

wat. triple bass
\
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Lol here's my dream kit:
Yes I have two hi-hats there. Yes that is a cowbell xylophone. Don't ask questions.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Kickass Drum Charter
tadracing99

Postby tadracing99 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 pm

doomtron wrote:Lol here's my dream kit:
Yes I have two hi-hats there. Yes that is a cowbell xylophone. Don't ask questions.

I never seen anyone put there ride in the middle.

(Except for Mike Portnoy, but he has no where else to put it)
ImageMy Frets on Fire Songs(Drums and Guitar)
CURRENTLY 217 SONGS!

-------------------------------------------
Nightwish - Century Child (Expert Guitar and Drums Expert+)
The Entire Nightwish Discography
Yes! It's Done
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 pm

tadracing99 wrote:

I never seen anyone put there ride in the middle.

(Except for Mike Portnoy, but he has no where else to put it)

That's why I have two rides. See the Zildjian custom K over on the right? I just felt like experimenting.

ImageImage

What is Kermit4Prez?

Kickass Drum Charter
tadracing99

Postby tadracing99 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah, I saw it. It's just that the one in the middle caught my eye.

I wasn't ripping on you or anything. :tongue:
ImageMy Frets on Fire Songs(Drums and Guitar)
CURRENTLY 217 SONGS!

Nightwish - Century Child (Expert Guitar and Drums Expert+)
The Entire Nightwish Discography
Yes! It's Done
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 pm

tadracing99 wrote:Yeah, I saw it. It's just that the one in the middle caught my eye.

I wasn't ripping on you or anything. :tongue:

Yeah I know :tongue: . I saw it in the menu (Paiste Dark Energy or something) and I was like "WTF is this" and I added it and decided it looked cool so I kept it. :biggrin:

ImageImage

What is Kermit4Prez?

I'd Bone Her
venom426

Postby venom426 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Big bass drums, and an odd combination of cymbals. Not too shabby.

---- EDIT ----

RealCheese wrote:
venom426 wrote:Image

That's nonsense...

What?
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 am

UGH. I gave it a go (If it doesn't work for you, reinstall Java.)

Last edited by KTownEgghead on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
aduro

Postby aduro » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 am

This thing is somewhat tricky to use, I can't get the perspective quite right

set I really want if I ever get money
yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 am

KTownEgghead wrote:UGH. I gave it a go (If it doesn't work for you, reinstall Java.)

no u, stop using twitter, and use a real image hosting site.
\

Return to “Off-Topic”