Frets on Fire Band - "Vai Cavalo" (aka Raptor is lazy)

Everything else in here
This topic is 8 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Re: Frets on Fire Band - "Vai Cavalo"

Postby omfgdrphl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 am

vedicardi wrote:(Walls of Jericho being the first power metal album unless you want to really call Metal Church power metal, which I'm okay with. Nevermind).

What? The first power metal album would probably be Manowar's Battle Hymns, which came out in '82
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 am

vedicardi wrote:holy ****! this is going to be so fun I will do vocals and bass ASAP

I really want to do vocals for it XD should I use a pick for bass or just use fingers as usual and make it my own?

Feel free to use what you think it will sound better. :wink:

Just DO IT! :laugh:

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 am

omfgdrphl wrote:
vedicardi wrote:(Walls of Jericho being the first power metal album unless you want to really call Metal Church power metal, which I'm okay with. Nevermind).

What? The first power metal album would probably be Manowar's Battle Hymns, which came out in '82

no manowar's early stuff isn't power metal drphl come on

---- EDIT ----

Typhus wrote:
vedicardi wrote:holy ****! this is going to be so fun I will do vocals and bass ASAP

I really want to do vocals for it XD should I use a pick for bass or just use fingers as usual and make it my own?

Feel free to use what you think it will sound better. :wink:

Just DO IT! :laugh:

haha I'm on it
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

vedicardi wrote:
omfgdrphl wrote:

no manowar's early stuff isn't power metal drphl come on

Well, I guess it's just epic NWOBHM, but I'd say it's very close to power metal at least...
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

but it's not shut up

recording the tricky pre-chorus for bass right now. It's really fun to play
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Why does genre even matter? Pointless debate is pointless always.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Pro Hentai Critic
MoN01

Postby MoN01 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Vedi your vocals suck ass.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:50 pm

why must i cry why must i cry
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm

MoN01 wrote:Vedi your vocals suck ass.

LOL! You're so bad...

I kinda dig Vedi's voice. It reminds me Kai Hansen in the beginning...it "sucked" as well. LOL!!! :laugh:

But, anyway, if anyone thinks that is able to do better...be our guests. Yeah I'm talking to you, Mon01. :wink:

Hasta!

Nothing for now...

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm

you guys haven't heard my falsetto yet XD

bass recording done. that was a pain in the ass.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 am

LOL!

You should have seen me recording the drums...I sweat like a turkey on Christmas eve.

:laugh:

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 pm

I've never heard this song before. If I get time, I'll listen to it and see if I can get some guitar recorded.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Pro Hentai Critic
MoN01

Postby MoN01 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Vedi knew this would end here once. I made this song with Guitar Pro and MarvinPA did the drums for it. Feel free to use or reject it, while telling me it sucks ass.

http://www.mediafire.com/?twwktwrjmxz
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA

Postby MarvinPA » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm

vedicardi wrote:you guys haven't heard my falsetto yet XD

You gotta fight, for your right, to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Rapt0r wrote:I've never heard this song before.

:blink:

Shame on you!

Rapt0r wrote:If I get time, I'll listen to it and see if I can get some guitar recorded.

Just record it dude. You'll have a good time, I guarantee. The solos parts is so EPIC!! Come to think of it, this song is a Hymn to Power metal, thus, is PURE "EPICNESS".

The first time I've banged my head listening to it I was 8~9 years old...I'm 30 now...such good memories this song brings me.

*Sighs

Anyway, let's get it done!!

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

Return to “Off-Topic”