WTF constant motion solo d triplets 80% speed CHOKE!!!

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
squeakyvoice14

WTF constant motion solo d triplets 80% speed CHOKE!!!

Postby squeakyvoice14 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 am

Fail lol my newest video is of me chokeing 3 times on cm solo d if u dont know what solo d is its the hardest solo in any plastic guiar game check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouAOATxrfB4
Rapt0r

Re: WTF constant motion solo d triplets 80% speed CHOKE!!!

Postby Rapt0r » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 am

...Really? You obviously have not played the DLC for The Devil Went Down to Georgia. That song as **** hard as **** parts in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixvNiuJk4To - 4:15 in. That in infinately harder than that. This is just a complete cluster ****. Yours is just finger tapping which is easy as **** to do on Rock Band because of the solo frets
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 am

No, solo D is the hardest solo in any game so far to FC. Obviously easy at 80% speed though.

I mean you just have to explain how TDWDTG has been FC'd and this song as whole has never been FC'd, and the solo has only been FC'd by one person.
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Well, there probably is more of a demand to see something harder, like TDWDTG, FC'd than something easier. I've never played that song, nor have I seen it. Just that section alone looks like it would be fairly easy compared to what I posted. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can play the cluster ****. I just mash buttons through it. I don't even know how I BEAT THAT GOD DAMN SONG!!!!!
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

It was easy for me to beat since the hit window is so big /shrug

I mean I can barely even pass that ONE section of Constant Motion even with Overdrive activated. I haven't tried in a while since the song is so draining.
kaiba1234

Postby kaiba1234 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:52 pm

vedicardi wrote:the solo has only been FC'd by one person.

Three actually, GuitarHeroPhoenom, EarlDotCom (he doesn't have it on video though), and GearsofWarCRAZY
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Fair enough, doesn't change the fact that the song hasn't been FC'd and that is isn't "easy because of solo buttons"
squeakyvoice14

Postby squeakyvoice14 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 am

kaiba1234 wrote:
vedicardi wrote:the solo has only been FC'd by one person.

Three actually, GuitarHeroPhoenom, EarlDotCom (he doesn't have it on video though), and GearsofWarCRAZY
IM SRRY BUT EVERYONE KNOWS GEARSOFWARCRAZY IS FAKE did u seriously jus say that he fced it look at the top corners of his video theres a box around the speed and percentage hes a very good editor other than that hes good but thats fake also he did it on 50% and just doubled the speed and put mp3 audio in

Return to “Off-Topic”