KoR - Awesome Game

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Vahn

KoR - Awesome Game

Postby Vahn » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:18 am

Argh hey guys its Dævid, I tried to make a comeback after not have internet for a long while but I can't seem to gain access to my name. There was some prob accepting tha æ character i guess. Anyways, I've been playing this game called KoR for a long time now and a new round is starting. We need new players. It's a text based game where your a mage, warrior or assassin, and its kinda like D&D style with stats and attacking other clans and such, idk you just have to check it out. http://www.mogsnet.net/games.pl

The round is almost over, and a new round is starting soon (they usually last about 3 months). So come check it out and I'll make sure you get into a good clan next round, with people that can show you how to play. It's really awesome and I've played for about 10 years. Hope you see what it's all about!

Also my name on the game is Vahn (why I'm using it here) so if you do play send me a message. My number on the game is #2 :)
Fail Rating = 2%
RaianTheFallen

Re: KoR - Awesome Game

Postby RaianTheFallen » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:21 am

Text-based? No thanks.
Vahn

Postby Vahn » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 am

RaianTheFallen wrote:Text-based? No thanks.

haha I thought that at first also. If anyones ever played archmage its kinda like that not like text based text based. It's more stat based
Deff Janiels
jdawg

Postby jdawg » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 am

i used to play text based adventures. when i had a pos computer
Ions are here, amazang
nefarious

Postby nefarious » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:47 pm

So it's a MUD? I haven't played one in like ten years.
My Guitar Hero: On Tour Rips
New ones: Here
re-synced song.ogg's thanks to Moonflow43
Vahn

Postby Vahn » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 am

From the site:

Mogsnet.net is the home to Knights of the Round. Knights of the Round is a multiplayer browser based game, also known as a persistent browser based game (PBBG) and sometimes referred to as a MMO.

In Knights of the Round you are thrown in to a medieval arena style of gameplay. You control a character as either a Warrior, Mage, or Assassin and train through battle to be the best. Duel your opponents, or join a clan and participate in clan wars to prove you're the best.

Yeah I have been playing it for like 10 years, on and off, rounds or only 3 months so you can get back into it really easily. Check it out.
kaiba1234

Postby kaiba1234 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 pm

This sounds a lot like Kings of Chaos.

Return to “Off-Topic”