Whats the coolest video game related thing you own?

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Re: Whats the coolest video game related thing you own?

Postby BSRaven » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:41 pm

KenshinHimuraRK wrote:I just play them, don't buy any other stuff.

Some are so rare that they are cool related stuff in themselves.

Case in point: The two Alundra games I own.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 pm

I still own an original copy of chex quest in mint condition, and no I didn't get it from a garage sale, I actually got it from the box of chex when it was packaged with the game.

I do to :D. I love it.

I have a copy of Redmeck Rampage for PC :). Bestest game.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm

LedfortheHead wrote:A ocarina that has the triforce mark on it.

I got one of those somewhere. They used to advertise them all the time in Nintendo Power. It looks exactly like the ocarina of time
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Slasher22446

Postby Slasher22446 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 pm

A Legend Of Zelda wallet.

Surely that must own.

Teh Slasha
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:28 pm

vedicardi wrote:
LedfortheHead wrote:A ocarina that has the triforce mark on it.

I got one of those somewhere. They used to advertise them all the time in Nintendo Power. It looks exactly like the ocarina of time

Haha I remember those in NP. I wanted one so bad.

It's not mine, but a friend of mine has a Pokemon Red cartridge that got sent into Nintendo a long time ago when he won some contest, and they put a level 100 Mew on it.

Now, we know the glitch to do it...

Sig disabled. ~nwru
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 pm

vedicardi wrote:A CD of an Orchestra playing the Super Smash Bros. Melee soundtrack live.

I have that CD! Yea Nintendo Power Magazine! :P Also related to NP, I have a full wall of the video game centerfold posters that would come in the magazine posted up in my room dating back to the early N64 era.

I came really close to ordering one of those ocarinas, but I ended up buying some other game with the money. I kinda wish I had bought it, now.

Man, I gotta find that CD!
~Jake2k3

EDIT: I had an original copy of Chex Quest at one point or another, but I was too young to think to keep it. I think we threw it away or garage sale'd it or something.

EDIT, AGAIN: I found the SSBM CD (titled "Smashing... LIVE!" :D) AND a two disc copy of the LoZ: Majora's Mask soundtrack that I got as a free gift for renewing my NP subscription! Woo!
Last edited by jake2k3 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
I Want You Inside Me
LedfortheHead

Postby LedfortheHead » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Speaking of old Nintendo Power I still have a lot of the stupid posters that it came with in my closet.
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Stupid? More like AWESOME.

The special edition SSBM one (the one that was like 3 posters wide) is in the center of my wall :D
~Jake2k3
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
I Want You Inside Me
LedfortheHead

Postby LedfortheHead » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:32 pm

jake2k3 wrote:Stupid? More like AWESOME.

The special edition SSBM one (the one that was like 3 posters wide) is in the center of my wall :D
~Jake2k3

I only had Nintendo power up to around 98, never got the SSBM one. I have a crappy baseball poster, Rayman or Bomberman, and Zelda with a hole in it.
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:32 pm

In terms of collector's items, I have none, really.

The coolest video game related things I own though are Game Maker, Guitar Hero, my computer, and my Wii.

Items that aren't video games but are related, that I own...I have loads...Mario toys, Nintendo shirts/sweaters, a blanket even, posters. Any of you guys heard of Mario quiz cards?
PM me for my Wii or DS Friend Codes.

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm

LedfortheHead wrote:I only had Nintendo power up to around 98, never got the SSBM one. I have a crappy baseball poster, Rayman or Bomberman, and Zelda with a hole in it.

My first issue was 129, the "Tarzan" issue. Here's a crappy picture of the poster I found on Google.

I let my subscription run out around the GCN/PS2/Xbox era. The N64 didn't have any new games for it, and I was moving more towards PC and console gaming (I went with the Xbox). I had a subscription to EGM for a year, but by then EGM was on it's way down anyway and I never renewed it. It's still sad to see it gone, though :(

If anyone here is into podcasts I highly recommend A Life Well Wasted, by Robert Ashley. The first episode is all about the decline and death of EGM. Good stuff.
~Jake2k3

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
That one guy
ghfan

Postby ghfan » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 pm

A Mario egg cup.

Seriously.
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am

ghfan wrote:A Mario egg cup.

Seriously.

Mario Pez Dispenser.

BEAT THAT.
Playin' bongos mofo!
gebbss

Postby gebbss » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 am

I have the soundtrack for Guild Wars. Like it very much. It has awesome music.

Also, I had a Dragonball Z t-shirt that came with Budokai. I gave that to my sister and I've regretten it ever since.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 am

I love Guild Wars. One of the VERY few MMO's worth playing (only other one I can think of at the moment is Phantasy Star Universe and that wasn't that great).

I'm working on getting a copy of Raptor: Call of the Shadows on CD. I need to get $20 which I lack at the moment :C. College + gas + food = no room for vidja gamez. That game is just **** awesome and if you haven't played it, go die.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.

Return to “Off-Topic”