Drafts

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Dragon Player
Elodius

Drafts

Postby Elodius » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Made by me:
it was last year, but its a really good design
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

The Silent . .
tarrende

Re: Drafts

Postby tarrende » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Does he really need all these swords? xD
Anyway, this pic looks awesome! :2thumbsup:
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 pm

yes he does :tongue2:
and believe, he use all of then
its like a Wolverine you know? XD
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

The Silent . .
tarrende

Postby tarrende » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 pm

all at the same time? Dx
*pictures in my mind* looks weird :scared:
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 am

Really nice! :thumbup: I'm a painter too... :smile: I could show some... but I don't have a camera or a scanner. :sleep:
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 am

When I was a kid I used to draw pokemon, I got like 100 of them :D

I've also got some others, maybe Ill post them later today.
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:21 am

I drew anime and manga in 5th and 6th grade haha.
I would upload, but none of them are really worthy compared to that drawing of yours! :tongue:
Starting fresh. (:
Filipino ang Lahi Ko
jagz15

Postby jagz15 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 am

Reminds me of that Zorro guy in One Piece...
MY SONG:
Two Trick Pony by Sandwich
"I'd do anything to make her happy, even if it has to hurt me."
X Japan
Kalkunmaggot

Postby Kalkunmaggot » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:32 am

Zoro is the best! :love:
but he has three swords :woot:
in Arlong Park Zoro fought Hatchan (Octopus with 6 swords)
My Song Thread W.I.P. Thread FOF Hero JRock Hero Epic War Hero FOF Hero II
Kalkunmaggot Hero
Newest release: Sex Machineguns - Sex Machinegun (Complete Album)
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:38 pm

fail kalkun, fail XD
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Playin' bongos mofo!
gebbss

Postby gebbss » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:43 pm

I'd have a couple cool designs in my mind but I lack the drawing ability to get them to the quality I'd accept.
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 pm

i like one piece, but i think Zoro would be beaten by that guy XD
man, imagine if he put a sword on his mouth just like zoro *-*
7 swords... god...
anyways, thanks for the comments :biggrin:
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

iamgrunt

Postby iamgrunt » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Truly amazing man :thumbup: Looks awesome. Do u have it as a ..whats the word. background for fof ? :laugh:
FukkahH
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 pm

no, but i can customize and change to a background aswell
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:12 am

Maartah wrote:When I was a kid I used to draw pokemon, I got like 100 of them :D

Screw back when I was a kid, TO THIS DAY I keep finding myself doodling ideas for Digimon, respect be damned. :blush:

Return to “Off-Topic”