Anyone read To Kill A Mockingbird?

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
I eat marbles
klorjne

Re: Anyone read To Kill A Mockingbird?

Postby klorjne » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 pm

The Ewell's have the worst reputation in the whole town and Bob feels he has to uphold what little dignity they have left by not "letting a **** make a fool of him".
vedicardi wrote:I wonder how many more pages this thread will last before it gets locked like every other thread on here started by some idiot
amak11 wrote:(Oh no klorjne don't sig quote me again, i proved online gameplay on a portable gaming device will be slow)
iamnoob

Postby iamnoob » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Stupid teacher. Now injustice towards Atticus. It is easier though.
I eat marbles
klorjne

Postby klorjne » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Atticus is called a nigger lover because he defends Tom Robinson, the whole town makes fun of him and disrespects him for standing up for a black man in court.
vedicardi wrote:I wonder how many more pages this thread will last before it gets locked like every other thread on here started by some idiot
amak11 wrote:(Oh no klorjne don't sig quote me again, i proved online gameplay on a portable gaming device will be slow)
iamnoob

Postby iamnoob » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Would that be the same as saying his kids get made fun of because he is defending Tom, or would that be different?
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Atticus also defended Tom Robinson in his own spare time (that county jail scene was my favorite part in the whole book).

Atticus defended a black man. Thus, atticus was a ****. Thus, Jem and Scout were spawn of a ****.
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
I eat marbles
klorjne

Postby klorjne » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:34 pm

iamnoob wrote:Would that be the same as saying his kids get made fun of because he is defending Tom, or would that be different?

both he and his children were patronized for it
REA

Postby REA » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 pm

i loved to kill a mockingbird! i think it was the fact that i was reading along with a CD that sounded like Reba.
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Read the book. It's great. The ending is absolutely phenomonal.
~Jake2k3
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3

Return to “Off-Topic”