Big Concert In My Hometown

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA

Re: Big Concert In My Hometown

Postby MarvinPA » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:30 pm

klorjne wrote:I prefer the drummer from the Raconteurs

Me too! I also love Brendons voice and the lyrics.

I only have three WS albums Elephant, Get Behind me Satan and Icky Thump, and I never got The Racontuers new album :(
I eat marbles
klorjne

Postby klorjne » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:38 pm

MarvinPA wrote:
klorjne wrote:I prefer the drummer from the Raconteurs

Me too! I also love Brendons voice and the lyrics.

I only have three WS albums Elephant, Get Behind me Satan and Icky Thump, and I never got The Racontuers new album :(

better than the 1st
Many Shades of Black is the best Raconteurs song ever
vedicardi wrote:I wonder how many more pages this thread will last before it gets locked like every other thread on here started by some idiot
amak11 wrote:(Oh no klorjne don't sig quote me again, i proved online gameplay on a portable gaming device will be slow)
jiiiiimmmy

Postby jiiiiimmmy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:54 pm

The White Stripes first album was different, but as you could probably guess I love it the same as I love all of their stuff....though I would have to say Get Behind Me Satan was my least favorite (though still amazing.)

@MarvinPA
I think you should take a listen to The White Stripes "De Stijl". Its there second album.
The Racontuers second album was fantastic and you should definitely check it out, but I don't believe it beats Broken Boy Soldiers....

Overall though, Brendens voice is good, but I love The Raconteurs lyrics the most!
Many shades of black is an amazing song! So is rich kid blues, you don't understand me, & salute your solution!
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA

Postby MarvinPA » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:29 pm

jiiiiimmmy wrote:The White Stripes first album was different, but as you could probably guess I love it the same as I love all of their stuff....though I would have to say Get Behind Me Satan was my least favorite (though still amazing.)

@MarvinPA
I think you should take a listen to The White Stripes "De Stijl". Its there second album.
The Racontuers second album was fantastic and you should definitely check it out, but I don't believe it beats Broken Boy Soldiers....

Overall though, Brendens voice is good, but I love The Raconteurs lyrics the most!
Many shades of black is an amazing song! So is rich kid blues, you don't understand me, & salute your solution!

My favorite Raconteurs song Lyrics wise is "Hands" Music wise it's Steady as She Goes.

I'll check out they're second album.

Return to “Off-Topic”