Speedruns - Anybody done any?

Everything else in here
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Blackwater1986

Postby Blackwater1986 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 am

lol uh i done Crash Bandicoot Wrath of cortex in about half hour to 3 quarters of an hour the day i got it i took it back to the shop a couple of days later
My Song Thread - Pitchshifter, Korn, Reuben, In Flames - FOF Live Tour! Work In Progress
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Crash sucks. All the games and levels were the same. Nothing good about it.

Me and a friend raced through Portal. I beat him and finished the game in just under an hour.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Rapt0r wrote:Crash sucks. All the games and levels were the same. Nothing good about it.

Me and a friend raced through Portal. I beat him and finished the game in just under an hour.

http://speeddemosarchive.com/Portal.html#PCscripts

Crazy under-15-minute Portal speed run.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
I eat marbles
klorjne

Postby klorjne » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Rapt0r wrote:Crash sucks. All the games and levels were the same. Nothing good about it.

crash was freakin fun but way too easy.
vedicardi wrote:I wonder how many more pages this thread will last before it gets locked like every other thread on here started by some idiot
amak11 wrote:(Oh no klorjne don't sig quote me again, i proved online gameplay on a portable gaming device will be slow)
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Re: Speedruns - Anybody done any?

Postby Kotti » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 am

Bumping an ancient thread with very relevant content:

European Speedster Assymbly is going on right now in Sweden and it will feature a speedrun marathon of over 60 games over four days. I'm there and will be playing Hitman Blood Money and Total Overdose later. The stream is on right now and the first game Duck Tales, will start in a moment.

http://ludendi.se/esa-schedule/

http://www.twitch.tv/ludendi
heretodl

Postby heretodl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Sometimes I speedrun FoF songs. Just speed the original song up by 50% or something and there you go! A speedrun!
>> My song thread <<
Currently 39 songs from 19 bands.
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 am

Holy sht, Kotti, some of these guys play speedrun on so many games :o
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 pm

^Yep, but keep in mind that most of the games are pretty short. Had it been necessary to fill the schedule, I could have ideally ran up to maybe 7-8 games too instead of the four games I ran (three of which were the Penumbra series that replaced Total Overdose in the last minute). But of course that wasn't going to happen since no one wants to see a run of Velvet Assassin or Tunnel Rats :tongue: .

So far this event has been amazing, I'll definitely attend next year as well assuming it's arranged. And why wouldn't it be? Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun and we've exceeded the original donation goal of $1500 a long while ago so I'd consider the event succesful.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:57 am

Kotti, I saw your speedrun of Dark Souls at AGDQ2013. Didn't know it was you until I checked the schedule! Didn't finish it live, saw the rest this morning. It was amazing, good job, dude.

Return to “Off-Topic”