The Forums

Everything else in here
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Like who?

And dude Kermit? I'm tryin to help you!
Last edited by aander91 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Nicknamed Shamrock
Kermit4Prez

Postby Kermit4Prez » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 pm

ecko206 wrote:@aander

I have nothing wrong with the majority of the members, just the members that think their top notch.

And teh noobs.

Thus eliminating about 95% of the forum.

Spoiler:

It's not a real goose, it's only a picture of one.

The Prince of Rinse

Postby The Prince of Rinse » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Kermit4Prez wrote:
ecko206 wrote:@aander

I have nothing wrong with the majority of the members, just the members that think their top notch.

And teh noobs.

Thus eliminating about 95% of the forum.

Noobs are cool! *runs*
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm

then why dont you abandon ship now then rather than sinking with the rest of us. after you little gay plot to f*ck things up do you think your really wanted??
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

FansonFire wrote:
R4L wrote:
FansonFire wrote:
R4L wrote:
ecko206 wrote:
Maze2234 wrote:yea, i told them its a bad idea , they is stopping naow.

Yeah ima go get that locked.

Why? What's your deal? Are you suddenly regretting it now?

I can't believe that was even planned. As half-assed as it was. You guys aren't even men! You can't even take a ******* warning here.

Chances are, if you got warned, it was your OWN ******* FAULT.

We can take a warning. It's just getting warned constantly for the gayest things get real old real fast. And the fact that some people on this site (not naming names) think that they are so much better than everyone else, makes it even more worth it to leave.

I don't care what you think. As far as I know, this site is going downhill, and I don't want to be a part of it.

You obviously can't take a warning. You're trying to get revenge about it.

And what "gayest things" got you warned?

What? I'm not getting revenge. I'm speaking my mind. God forbid. I swear everyday this forum becomes more and more like a dictatorship.

And we have the sigs just because we would like more members. That would be cool, but we don't do it for spam. And the posts we include it in are usually jokes. Really, listen to blackfriday. No one is intimidated by your swearing, so you can knock it off now.

OK, no more flame war, please.

To be civil, we know about the raid. That's pretty immature. Getting revenge and JOINING in because you feel it's right makes you active in that...

We shouldn't be hating each other like this. This isn't a war, so we need to stop acting like it is.

Oh, and I'm swearing because I'm pissed about what my thread has turned into.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
FansonFire

Postby FansonFire » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

nobby76 wrote:then why dont you abandon ship now then rather than sinking with the rest of us. after you little gay plot to f*ck things up do you think your really wanted??

Thank you. I just talked about that in the chat. I want to leave on good terms, I really do.

Just wanna say thanks to all that made this a good experience while it lasted :D
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:05 pm

I've been trying to ignore this thread for awhile now, but I feel like I should speak up.

For those of you who don't know, I used to be a regular here. Now I'm an administrator over at Fans On Fire and I've spent the majority of my time over there. I'll be honest, I don't like this place much anymore, but for legit reasons. First being the insane amount of hating and flaming going on. The second is the mass amounts of leeching and begging. Third is how it's so divided. Fourth is the lack of appreciation (cool MFH but now can you make this and this and this and this?). Fifth is the lack of organization. Putting any advertising aside for Fans, I would not mind if this place died only because the people here have turned it inside out. When I was introduced to FOF and stumbled across this place it was around the time UC started releasing his mod for the newer versions. People seemed to be much nicer and gave more respect and appreciation to him. It also seemed like much more contributing was taking place. All in all, the community was just that. A COMMUNITY. None of that Team Hero (for example) kind of thing where they were working on the same thing as others but behind closed doors. I'm not just saying this so everyone will jump over to Fans, but I want everyone to know that over at Fans I feel that the community is much closer. I am aware that the forum is new and fresh, and with many less members, but I have faith in the forum. Faith I do not have here.
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Whatever. You guys keep flaming each other.

EDIT: Thanks sher. Finally, a good post. I have faith here, but I cannot have faith when someone is against these forums. Sure we've had a tough community, but that doesn't mean people should be trying to raid us and bring the forums down! That's personal issues that could have easily been discussed!
Last edited by R4L on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Let's lock this. :)
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

nobby76 wrote:then why dont you abandon ship now then rather than sinking with the rest of us. after you little gay plot to f*ck things up do you think your really wanted??

Yes I do. I'm not breaking any rules either.
*** BANNED FOR CHEATING ***
Nicknamed Shamrock
Kermit4Prez

Postby Kermit4Prez » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

aander91 wrote:Let's lock this. :)

POST BE4 LOCK!!!

Although I doubt it'll be locked.

Spoiler:

It's not a real goose, it's only a picture of one.

sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

R4L wrote:Whatever. You guys keep flaming each other.

EDIT: Thanks sher. Finally, a good post.

Thanks. There are a lot of other things I could say, but none that are going to chance the outcome of this forum as well as our new one. I do agree with you, I hate thinking of the new FOF and GH/RB as the same thing. I want FOF to stand out. That's what drew me to Jam Legend...its an original idea. The originality has been completely drained over the years. Just go to the completed mods section and look at some of the older ones. Many different styles and ideas, what happened to that?
NYRangers360

Postby NYRangers360 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Haha, have you seen how many failed suggestions I had at lock? If it happens I'll be surprised
arfn24

Postby arfn24 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:12 pm

Finally a good post??? What about mine?
Anyway, I really want this to be a better place. This place was awesome when i got here, I want to keep it that way for all the n00bs,
and to keep myself from going insane.
And soon you'll see very new stuff from me :) ...
If we can fix this place up.
Last edited by arfn24 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Want You Inside Me
LedfortheHead

Postby LedfortheHead » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:17 pm

I smell anarchy

Ive seen slot of great stuff made in the past 3 months, no problem there. I noticed a differnce in the past 6-7 months when alot of pricks started joining the forum, that's what i dont like. However one of big reasons I still come here is (most of) the community is cool.

Return to “Off-Topic”