Rock Band 2 Setlist Announced - It deserves it's own thread

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
I eat marbles
klorjne

Postby klorjne » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:45 pm

Sonic Youth “Teenage Riotâ€
vedicardi wrote:I wonder how many more pages this thread will last before it gets locked like every other thread on here started by some idiot
amak11 wrote:(Oh no klorjne don't sig quote me again, i proved online gameplay on a portable gaming device will be slow)
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Note with the fact that you can get songs from the first game mean you can still play Maiden, NIN, and all the bands in the first game and not in the second.

There is Blink-182 DLC and you can get the Killers song from the first game
Last edited by vedicardi on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Mr. Crowley

Postby Mr. Crowley » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Disturbed on drums is gonna be fking awesome! That's like one of the most famous drum rolls of all time.
Guy 1: All your face are belong to us.
Guy 2: W... I'm sorry, what?
Guy 1: You heard me. All your face are belong to us.
Guy 2: I think it's base. All your base are belong to us.
Guy 1: Oh yeah? Ya think so, do ya?
Guy 2: ...yes.
Guy 1: *rips guy 1's face off.* Now what do you have to say for yourself?
Rock Band Enthusiast
mrbrownstone1990

Postby mrbrownstone1990 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Note with the fact that you can get songs from the first game mean you can still play Maiden, NIN, and all the bands in the first game and not in the second.

Not all songs will be exported, HMX have to relicense the songs, so dont count on getting the covers exported
Last edited by mrbrownstone1990 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:48 pm

JazzNick67 wrote:Other bands I'd like to see are: [size=80]blah blah[/size], THE AQUABATS, [size=80]blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah[/size].

You sir, get a high-five.

Oh yeah... "It just takes some time, little girl in the middle..." :D :D :D
~Jake2k3
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
Dævid

Postby Dævid » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:56 pm

mrbrownstone1990 wrote:

Not all songs will be exported, HMX have to relicense the songs, so dont count on getting the covers exported

there is no difference between rb1 and rb2 dlc. if you have them now, THEY WILL WORK FOR RB2.

edit
The only thing that your not going to see available do to licencsing would be rb1 disc songs
Last edited by Dævid on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Might be working on DH2
Rock Band Enthusiast
mrbrownstone1990

Postby mrbrownstone1990 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Dævid wrote:
mrbrownstone1990 wrote:

there is no difference between rb1 and rb2 dlc. if you have them now, THEY WILL WORK FOR RB2.

edit
The only thing that your not going to see available do to licencsing would be rb1 disc songs

Thats what i was talking about, the on-disc songs. Rock Band is a platform game so all DLC is for both games
aduro

Postby aduro » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 pm

I figured they were talking about the Aerosmith cover (of a cover) because aerosmith is all neversoft exclusive

Return to “Off-Topic”